Charles Voicemail Scene

Scene 14: EXT. Charles voicemail scene

It has been four weeks since Savannah & Charles had last spoken to one another. Charles & Savannah had a really heated conversation at Tipsy's a couple of nights ago. Since Savannah & Charles were really close friends as their bond got tighter, their disconnection was really eating Charles up. Charles was panicking, he thought he was on the verge of potentially losing Savannah forever. Charles tried texting & calling Savannah multiple times throughout the seven days of the week. But he couldn't get through to her. She must've been very upset with him. Charles hasn't been able to get Savannah off of his mind since they had a terrible falling out, and her not answering any of his calls or texts hasn't made it any better.

*Charles paces back and forth in his room with his phone in his hand texting Savannah consistently. *

He noticed that she wasn't reading his text messages, she was only leaving him on delivered. Which makes Charles even more concerned. And a bit angry, so he decides to leave her a voicemail.

Charles:

Savannah, I've been texting you. I've been calling you. I know you see my missed calls. I know you see the text messages that you refuse to answer. I'm just worried about you. Please, call me back.

*Charles takes a deep breath; he aggressively ends the voicemail by tapping the end call button really hard. Charles continues to pace back & forth in his room. *

Charles:

Damn. I really fucked up this time. I'm always messing something up.

*Charles puts his hand across his forehead as he blames himself for their falling out. *

Charles:

I got to go see her. I'm going to fix this.

*Charles grabs his keys, and he heads out of the house. He gets in his car, and he drives to Savannah's house. *