chapter 1

Sakusa's pov :

I woke up around 5:00am because I couldn't sleep so I did some cleaning.
Yes some people are weirded out by my germaphobia and is like what's the big deal but I didn't always have it. My germaphobia happened around 8 to 9 years ago so it had a big effect on my life. I won't get into it now but maybe you'll find out later on. Just as I got lost in my thoughts, I heard my alarm go off and I looked at the time. It was now 6:30am, so I went to take a shower and get ready for the training camp so I wouldn't be late. As soon as I got changed my phone buzzed.

[ Privatechat between komori and
Sakusa ]

Komori:
Yo cuz. 😎

Sakusa:
What's up?

Komori:
You ready for the training camp ?

Sakusa:
Yeah why Wouldn't I be ?

Komori:
I don't know. 😕🤷

Sakusa: you
are such an idiot. 🙄

Komori: you are so mean. 😔

Sakusa: I dont
know how I am even related to you. 😒

Komori: That's just how life works cuz. So are you gonna come pick me up so we can get to the training camp on time. 😇

Sakusa: I guess so....

Komori: ok see you in a bit cuz👋

[End of private chat]

Back to sakusa's Pov:

Omg kormori is such a bloody kid I don't know how people put up with him. Speaking of kormori I should probably leave and pick him up now.

3rd person Pov:

Sakusa picked up his bag and left his house that almost looked like a whole mansion ( I'm sorry but like you can't tell me he wouldnt be rich 🤭). He opened his car door, slumped into the leather car seat and and slammed the door behind. As he was getting his seatbelt on, he was thinking what songs to play on the car journey. Sakusa finally picked and drove off listening to his most played playlist.

10 minutes later he arrived at komori's. Komori bursts out the door like a excited puppy going for a walk and that was no exaggeration. Komori jumps into the car and belts up. Next thing you know they are on their way to the training camp. (Yay🥲)

On the way to the training camp komori wouldn't shut up so Sakusa kind of lost his temper and shouted "shut up!!!! " Then it went silent. In the next minute Komori started to speak again but to Sakusa's surprise Komori says "you don't seem to want to go to this camp,why is that?. " Sakusa panicked and was trying to think of something that Komori would believe so Sakusa response was " I just don't want to be surrounded by disgusting creatures you call humans." Komori looked at Sakusa and replied with, " That's a valid reason but why don't you actually want to go. Come on cuz I know you better then that, I can tell when your lying. " Sakusa gave in and sighed. "You know that guy who looks like a bee. " Sakusa stops for a few seconds before Komori comes in and says, "yeah ik him, why?." Sakusa carries on and say " well I can't seem to focus when he's around, he just seems to be there and I feel like I want to punch him in his smug looking face. "

Komori's Pov:

When I heard Sakusa say he couldn't focus and wanted to punch Atsumu in the face I couldnt help but smirk at my tsundere cousin. I quickly stopped smirking and explained to him " sakusa I hate to say this but the reason you feel like that is simply because you like him."

Sakusa's pov:

I was shocked at my cousins words. I couldnt say anything. Why am I not saying anything?. A few seconds pass and I quickly snap at Komori, " I DO NOT LIKE THAT STUPID GERM! " , I shouted. "Yeah, yeah, I believe you", komori said in a non convincing tone. I hate the look of Komori's face when he refuses to believe you. After that everything went silent and 5 minutes later we were at the training camp.