Chapter 5- Thankyous And Sorries

Another update here! Vote and comment.

Ignore the errors!

_____________________________

Haseena was shocked. An apology? That too from Karishma? She never got an apology from an ordinary classmate back in her school days, let alone getting apology from Karishma, who was pretty famous and whose father earned way more than any thousand average citizens of the city combined.

"Haseena?" Karishma called the lost soul. "Aap sun rahi haina? Iam sorry" Karishma said genuinely. Haseena faced her and nodded.

"Humne tab hi keh diya tha, its okay. Aap chinta mat kijiye, hmm?" Haseena said with a polite smile and stepped down from the bleachers before going away.

She did not back as she went away, her anxiety was taking over. She knew she would cry if she looked at Karishma. But the cry would not be because of sadness. She was feeling happiness for the first time in a while, someone had apologized to her, that too publically, accepting their mistake. Haseena always accepted the mistakes, even if she didnt do anything, to avoid problems.

"Haseena di!" She heard and turned her face towards the source of voice. It was her sister, Santu.

"Are Santu, tum?" Haseena said while smiling. Santu was her most favourite person. Of course she would be, she was jadbuddhi but still she understood Haseena. She loved Haseena like a sister. She looked up at her, she would go to Haseena before she would go to anyone else if she was in trouble. Haseena was her senior cum bestfriend.

"Uhh... Haseena di. Apke pas voh notes hai kya purane?" Santosh asked.

Haseena thought for a while and replied, "haan hai, kyu kya hua?" Haseena asked.

"Voh humein chaiye the" Santu asked with desperation.

"Theek hai, toh hum kal leke aa jayenge" Haseena said, "Exam kab shuru honge tumhare?"

"Ek hafte baad"

"Sab prepare hogya hai na?" Haseena asked.

"Haan, aap chodti hi kahan hai jab tak prepare nahi hota" Santosh said with a frown in a low tone.

"Hmm! Sunn rhe hai hum" Haseena said making a poker face, but she smiled in her heart, her sister was as innocent as always.

"Hehe, mene toh kuch nahi kahan" Santu said and Haseena began to walk, followed by Santu.

"Jokes apart, agar koi madad chaiye toh bata dena humein. Hmm?" Haseena said and Santosh nodded.

A few minutes passed as the walked around to reach their class, Haseena noticed that her chirpy Santu was being kind of quiet. And Santosh was never quiet, she always talked a lot, being chirpy and charming was her thing. She was a source of entertainment for everyone around her.

"Kya hogya Santosh?" Haseena asked.

"Haseena di, abhi toh mere sath aap hain. Lekin tab kya hoga jab aap nahi hongi mujhe guide karne keliye?" Santosh asked and Haseena stopped in her tracks. She looked at the innocent girl and smiled.

"You will manage, aur bas roz singhade khati rehna." Haseena said while patting her back to lighten up her mood and Santosh frowned.

"Mein singhade ke bina bhi bahut smart hun" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Chalo ab class ka time hogya hain, sham ko milenge" Haseena said and went ahead.

______________________________