Prologue- The Weird Girl

On high demand!

Show this story the same love you all have been showing to all of my other stories.

Enjoy!

Vote and comment, and follow for more!

______________________

It was seven in the morning when Karishma Singh entered the college campus. She just moved towards her first class directly, knowing that it will be empty until the next fifteen minutes until everyone comes.

Even after getting ready for more than an hour, she only wished to be asleep in her queen sized bed in her queen sized room. She was still feeling so sleepy that she was sure she will sleep during the lecture. She regretted fighting with her boyfriend and crying over it for the whole night.

Stepping into the room, she saw the only person who would be here so early other than herself. The Weird Girl who has her breakfast in the classroom. Her spot was fixed throughout the year, at the last corner seat of the class. But Karishma never payed any heed to that, if she was waking up so early then why couldn't she just have her breakfast at home and be here.

She settled at her usual spot. Her usual spot when she was not on good terms with her boyfriend, away from his usual spot with his friends.

The class was silent until some of the students came in one by one and as she knew by her experience, within the next fifteen minutes the class was packed with students. Laughing, cursing and throwing things at eachother.

One of them was her boyfriend, Rohit. The smartest guy in the class, well the second smartest. The smartest was the weird girl sitting in the corner, always busy in her books. No wonder how she always topped all of her exams and tests. She was always neck to neck with Rohit and it angered him.

"Uspe phenkte hain" She heard the loud voice of Rohit from across the classroom.

Karishma gasped when she saw what he was about to throw and on whome. He was holding a compass in his hand, aiming towards The Weird Girl, three benches away from him, who was as always busy in her book.
Why was he doing it? She couldn't let it happen.

In a swift motion she stood up and moved towards her. She was still clueless about everything. Rohit threw it and just before the pointed tip could touch the girl's face, Karishma placed her palm before it.

She winced in pain as the compass pierced through her skin, it pained so much just in her palm. She could only think of how much it would pain for the girl if the compass landed on what Rohit was actually aiming for, her eye. The class had turned silent.

All this commotion brought The Weird Girl out of her world and she stood up, getting back to her senses. She looked at Karishma' palm and then at Rohit who was staring at the same palm, with his eyes wide open and horror upon his face.

"Good morning Sir" The class stood up to wish the professor who had just entered. Everyone settled back in their places, including Rohit.

"Everyone do their work silently." He said and sat down on his desk.

The whole class sighed in relief, as they had a test to write which the professor had probably forgotten about.

Karishma looked at her palm, her scarred bloody palm. The wound looked bad and ugly, she only tried to suppress the pain inside. But the emotional pain she was going through was worse than her emotinal pain. She looked at Rohit who was chilling and talking with his friends in whispers. He didn't even have an ounce of regret on his face.