Chapter 1- Haseena: A Pervert

Hey everyone, so my initial plan was to post the updates after I complete Your Justice My Right but after getting multiple requests, here it is.

Enjoy reading and please ignore errors.

_________________

Haseena was walking home after college, disheartened. She had to pay the rent today and she didn't know how she would. All her money and been eaten up by Rohit and his friends.

"Haseena! Rukiye" Someone said from behind, running towards her. Haseena turned behind to see who it was and foud out that it was Karishma. She was running towards her with her bag hanging on one of her shoulder and an envelope in her hand.

She reached her while panting.

"Karishma? Aap ese kyu bhaag ke aa rhi hain" Haseena asked with her eyebrows coming together.

"Haseena, yeh apke liye" Karishma said forwarding the envelope in her hand. Haseena took it from her with confusion clearly visible on her face.

"Yeh? Isme kya hain?" Haseena said taking it in her hand.

"Khol ke dekhiye" Said Karishma with a serene smile on her face.

Haseena opened the envelope with confusion still on her face. When she finally opened it, she took out a bunch of 2000s notes.

"Yeh?" Haseena said utterly confused.

"Hum logo ka khaane ka bill" Karishma said bowing her head out of shame. She had was embarrassed out hanging out with such shameless people, especially her boyfriend.

"Karishma, yeh. Yeh hum apse nahi le sakte hain. Itne saare paise kese?" Haseena said fumbling with her words.

"Aap le sakti hain Haseena. Apke hi paise hain. Aur chinta mat kijiye, hum aur hamare baaki ke dosto ne mil ke jama kiye hain." Karishma said to convince her. "Aur hum maafi chahte hain kal ke liye, Rohit ki vajah se apko itni takleef uthani padi"

"Its okay" Haseena said and looked at the envelope once. She smiled in relief before putting the envelope in her pocket.

"Thankyou. Ab shayad hume chalna chaiye" Haseena said turning around and taking a few steps forward.

"Are rukiye toh." Karisma said catching up with her. "Humara ghar bhi ushi taraf hain, aur hum aaj vese bhi akele hi jaa rahe hain. Agar aap chahe toh saath chale?" She asked politely and Haseena looked at her once before nodding.

"Vese aap kal vahan kya kar rahi thi?" Karishma asked, initiating a conversation.

"Ji hum vahan kaam karte hain, as a waitress" Haseena said walking ahead, without making any eye contact.

"Are aap ese nazre kahe chupa rahin hain? Waitress hona koi galat baat hain ka?" Karishma said, seeing her discomfort.

Those few lines made Haseena's heartbeat skip. No one had ever talked to her that politely since her parents' demise. And this logical, senseful yet sweet comment of Karishma just made her believe in happiness once again.

She stopped at her place and looked at Karishma, making an eye contact which she rarely ever does, while Karishma took the time to observe her face properly, closely.

Her orbs were deep, brown in colour. That just complimented her skin too well. There was no doubt thats she was beautiful. The only question she had in her mind was why no one wanted to be her friend. Haseena was beautiful, smart, intelligent and hard-working. Anyone would want to be her friend.

"Apka bahut-bahut shukriya, hamare kaam ki respect karne ke liye" Haseena said and headed forward, along with Karishma.

"Friends?" Karishma's sudden question made her heart skip its beat once again. She stopped once again and looked at her. Once. Again.