Introduction

"Talk"

'Thought'
__________
We saw an interesting-looking guy, who had long, red ginger hair, wore a black-and-white superhero costume, and seemed to be a super genius of some kind, judging by him messing with a large supercomputer and typing in a lot of complicated information; this was Syndrome, a villain in disguise, and he was in the middle of organizing and planning something big, no doubt preparing for something even bigger, when a random soldier walked in, carrying a tablet, which caught Syndrome's attention.

"I'm a bit busy, so this better be important."

Syndrome crossed his arms, he was slightly impatient, especially when he was so close to achieving his goals; he rather not have any forms of delays.

"Um, Sir, the rocket that carried the Omnidroid Mark 10... It disappeared..."

The soldier wore a very uncertain expression on his face as he looked at the tablet in his hands, unsure of what to say or how to explain it.

"Wait what?"

The Syndrome wore an equally confused expression, while the Soldier handed the tablet to the Fake Hero, who grabbed it and began looking through the information she had been given.

"So you weren't able to track it down or find it's last known location?"

The Syndrome looked up from his tablet and at the Soldier, who shook his head no; this made the Villain Genius rub his chin as he started to think deeply about the situation, wondering what he should do next.

"... What should we do about this problem?"

The soldier couldn't help but ask his boss, who simply replied with a simple shrug and returned the tablet back to him.

"For now keep a look out, just in case it ended up somewhere else, I'll prepare a replacement if it can't be found."

When Syndrome gave the order, the Soldier just nodded and saluted before leaving the room, allowing the Fake Hero to continue his work; though, before he could, he couldn't help stopping and thinking about a question that had popped into his head.

'I wonder where it went?'

Meanwhile, at some random tropical location, we see a struggling green woman with robotic limbs and floating fingers, plus a triangle gem on her center forehead, moving through the jungle-like area with extreme difficulty; her name is Peridot, and she is very unhappy about her current situation.

"S-Stupid Clod Trees! Stupid Clod Planet! Stupid Clod Situation I'm In! AND STUPID CLODY CRYSTAL GEMS THAT PUT IN THIS SITUATION!"

Peridot then tripped and fell on her face, which made her even more upset and caused her to yell and complain in complete rage and frustration; she slammed her mechanical fists and kicked her legs in response to her situation.

"I swear to the Diamonds, once I find a way off this miserable mud ball, I'M GONNA REPORT THIS PLACE TO THE HIGHER UPS!"

Peridot growled and got even angrier for a few moments longer, before finally letting out a small sigh of defeat; she quickly sat back up and leaned against a nearby object, closing her eyes and simply taking a moment to collect her thoughts.

"... This is Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG, does anyone copy from homeworld? Or at the very least, does anyone copy from any nearby communications station?..."

Peridot used her floating fingers to create some kind of touch-screen communication device, on which she obviously used to communicate with someone; however, despite numerous attempts at various frequencies and signal strengths, all she received was silence, which caused her to frown deeply and even shed a solitary tear.

'... Is anyone even looking for me?...'

Before Peridon could continue to sink into her depressing thoughts, the thing she was leaning against started to shake and move around, which immediately startled her and caused her to quickly stand up to her feet and look at what was moving.

"Oh my grash..."

What Peridot saw was a very large round black metal ball, the size of a two or three-story house, maybe even bigger. On the top of this massive object was a small head, which had a huge dent in it, that just popped out of the body and just simply stared at the green lady with its single blue glowing eye, and the alien gem just stared back with wide eyes and shaking legs, no doubt filled to the brim with fear and worry.

"... H-Hello?..."
______________
It's sad no one made any Omnidroid Crossover fanfic, I think it would make a cool story if someone did this~

(I'm thinking of giving the robot a name, maybe Kevin, what do you think?)

/Kevin Abilities\

1. Extreme Learning: Kevin's learning is so great, that you only have one chance to surprise him with something new.

2. 6 Legs: These arms are strong enough to hold up a large building, it can also detach and move on its own, the claws can also turn like a saw blade, and has a rocket thruster to help him fly.

3. Nearly Indestructible: The only thing that can hurt him, is himself.

4. Superior Strength: Can match and surpass someone like Mr. Incredible.

5. Incredible Sight: Not only can he see and analyze everything with a single glance, never missing any details, BUT, he also has two heads.

6. Past Experience/Knows Humanoid Weakness: Not only was every weakness on a human body downloaded to his brain, but he also remembered all his past version of himself that's been defeated.

7. No Hesitation: Unless there's something specific he's not allowed to do, he will always go straight for the kill.

8. Fast Travel: He can either fly or turn himself into a ball to go to places faster.

9. Weapons: He has a laser blaster near his head, that can shoot laser, ice shots, glue, etc.

10. Super Genius: Smart enough to match his creator, Syndrome.