"Seems like Steven has decided to ditch you.",he texted. "How do you know that?",she trembled in fear.
"I suppose you do know that if you rebel against me, I will go after everyone. First I will go after your best friend Mayu and then I'll go after Raiden and then Sayuri, Azura, Steven, Wallace and so on."

Ren's heart pounded in her chest as she read the threatening message. The fear she felt for herself was now amplified by the danger that her friends were in. She couldn't bear the thought of harm coming to Mayu, Raiden, Sayuri, Azura, Steven, Wallace, or anyone else she cared about. The weight of the responsibility she carried felt unbearable.

Tears welled up in Ren's eyes as she typed a response, her hands trembling with anxiety. "Please... I'll do whatever you want. Just leave my friends alone," she pleaded, hoping against hope that this mysterious person would show mercy.

"You're finally starting to understand," came the cold reply. "Remember, you're being watched. I'll know if you try anything funny. Now, I have a new task for you."

The person on the other end provided Ren with instructions on a secret mission they wanted her to carry out. It was a dangerous task that involved infiltrating a highly secure government facility in Johto to obtain classified information. The consequences of failure were dire, but Ren knew she had no choice but to comply.

As she stood in the shadows of the moonlit night, Ren couldn't help but feel like a pawn in a cruel game. But she was determined to protect her friends at all costs. Even if it meant sacrificing her own happiness and safety, she would do whatever it took to keep them out of harm's way. The next day, Ren and Raiden were training when suddenly Mayu approached them. "Hey Ren, there is something I wanna ask you.",she started. "I'm all ears Mayu.",she replied. "You seemed to be disturbed since the last night. So, I decided that you need some mental peace and it's said that Sprout Tower here has some mysterious power that cures the human mind. Maybe we should go there for your sake?",Mayu asked. "Well, if Ren can use some help, we should go there.",Raiden said.

Ren felt grateful for Mayu's concern and willingness to help. As they entered the Sprout Tower, a sense of calmness washed over her. The atmosphere within the ancient tower was serene, and the presence of the wise sages gave her a glimmer of hope that she might find the mental peace she so desperately needed.

The sages welcomed them warmly and invited them to join in their meditation and spiritual practices. Ren sat down with Mayu and Raiden, and they closed their eyes, following the guidance of the sages. Through deep breaths and focused thoughts, Ren tried to let go of the overwhelming anxiety and fear that had been consuming her.

As they meditated, the sages shared their wisdom and teachings, speaking of balance, inner strength, and the power of letting go of the past. Ren found their words comforting, and for a brief moment, she was able to find solace amidst the chaos of her life.

After the meditation, Mayu and Raiden shared stories with the sages about their journey in Johto, keeping the conversation light and cheerful. Ren, however, remained somewhat withdrawn, still burdened by the secrets and the dangerous mission she had been forced into.

"Your heart carries heavy emotions, young one," one of the sages observed gently, looking into Ren's eyes with understanding. "Remember that true strength lies not just in physical prowess, but also in the ability to face your fears and uncertainties."

Ren nodded, knowing that the sage was right. She had always believed in facing challenges head-on, but this situation was different. It wasn't just about physical battles; it was a struggle within herself, torn between protecting her friends and staying true to her principles.

Raiden suddenly questioned the sages on what they think about the Kanto-Johto conflict.The sages paused for a moment, contemplating Raiden's question. After a brief silence, one of the sages spoke up, his voice calm and wise.

"The conflict between Kanto and Johto is a complex matter, my young friend," the sage began. "It is rooted in history, differing ideologies, and the scars of past battles. But conflicts like these often arise from misunderstandings and a lack of communication."

He continued, "As sages, we believe in the power of unity and harmony. We strive to find common ground and seek understanding between different regions and peoples. The bonds we form with our Pokémon reflect the unity we seek in the world."

Another sage chimed in, adding, "It is important to remember that the actions of a few do not define an entire region. Generalizing and harboring resentment only perpetuates the conflict. It is up to individuals like us to rise above the divisions and work towards reconciliation."

Mayu nodded in agreement, understanding the sage's words. "So, you're saying that the conflict can be resolved through dialogue and understanding?"

The sage smiled gently. "Indeed, young one. It is through open-mindedness, empathy, and a willingness to listen that we can bridge the gaps between us. It won't be an easy task, but every step towards peace is worth taking."

Raiden and Ren absorbed the sage's words, realizing the importance of looking beyond the surface of the conflict and seeking common ground. They knew that changing the world required effort and compassion, and they were determined to play their part.

As they bid farewell to the sages and left the Sprout Tower, Mayu walked alongside Ren, offering her support. "Ren, you know you can talk to us, right? We're here for you," Mayu said with a reassuring smile.

Ren smiled back, grateful for Mayu's friendship and understanding. "Thank you, Mayu. It means a lot to me."