𝟱𝟳 - ❝𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢❞ 💘

Start from the beginning

your pink-to-green hair was tied back in a ponytail with some shorter pieces framing your face.

inhaling the lovely scent of the breakfast mrs. weasley was making, you and hermione both head upstairs.

you both enter ginny's room first, gently shaking her awake.

she yawns and groans slightly, "umph. five more minutes.." she murmurs.

you giggle slightly, "c'mon ginny.. mrs. weasley says breakfast is ready"

with a sigh, ginny cracked her eyes open, pausing and blinking.

she flushes slightly, she could definitely get used to the first thing she sees when she wakes up being your face.

"huh.. [name], hermione? when did you guys get here?" ginny asks groggily.

hermione sniffs slightly, "just a minute or so ago"

she just nods drowsily and sits up.

"we'll go wake the boys" you smile and you and hermione both head out and into the boys room, hermione lighting a candle.

you frown, seeing harry panting and sweating and looking very uncomfortable.

"harry! harry!" you whisper shout in worry, placing gentle hands on his arm.

he wakes up, looking worried and shocked, grabbing his glasses.

"are you all right?"

"hermione, [name]. bad dream. when did you get here?" he asks you both.

"just now. you?"

"last night"

harry had grown his hair out a bit and was also taller. you blush slightly,

kya! harry is so handsome!

you place the candle on ron's bedside table, hermione shakes him.

"wake up! wake up, ronald!"

he wakes up, immediately pulling the blankets over himself, "bloody hell.."

ron had, also, grown his hair out. it looked a bit like a lion's mane.

"honestly, get dressed" hermione scoffs, you smile.

harry touches his scar in pain.

"and don't go back to sleep" she adds on.

"come on, ron! your mother says breakfasts' ready!"

ron groans, putting his head back down on the pillow, falling asleep again.

you sigh with a smile.

YOU HOLD YOUR SMALL CROSSBODY BAG TIGHTER TO YOU AS MR

YOU HOLD YOUR SMALL CROSSBODY BAG TIGHTER TO YOU AS MR. WEASLEY LEADS YOU ALL WHO KNOWS WHERE.

it was still dark out and you all had backpacks or bags of some sort on.