" Are you worried about me, my dear lovely daughter? " Archduke Willard says with a smile.

" I am, that's why dad should be careful and not let his guard down, enemies could strike when you're not aware of them. " Althea says

" And where did you learn that? " Archduke Willard says

" From everyone. " Althea says with a smile

" Well, my dear daughter, you shall not worry anything, I'm quite strong than what you think. " Archduke Willard

" That's true.*smile* But still, dad should not underestimate the power of dad's enemy." Althea says and Archduke Willard smiled and nod his head.

" I shall remember that.*smile* " Archduke Willard

" Well then, shall we go back to bed and sleep now? " Archduke Willard says and Althea yawns and nod her head.

" Can I sleep with dad tonight? I think there's a monster under my bed in my room." Althea says and Archduke Willard just laughed and nod his head.

" Of course, anytime you want, I'll allow you to sleep in my room and we shall get rid of that monster under your bed too. " Archduke Willard says and Althea then yawned again and sleep on Archduke Willard's arm.

" Good night my dear daughter... " Archduke Willard says while walking in the hallway on his way to his bedroom.

While on tbe other hand, inside Althea's bedroom, there's an assassin who failed to assassinate Althea while she was sleeping.

And that person's dead body is hiding under Althea's bed.

Well, this is just the beginning...

Archduke Willard (POV)

I woke up early as usual and I'm just right here in my bedroom working with some documents that Vera brought.

" Any news from the King in Khisfire Kingdom? " I said while looking at the documents I have on my hand.

" Your imperial highness, the news have spread across the continent that you were married to an unknown woman and had a child, which then the news arrived to his Majesty, the king." Vera

I then looked at Vera for a second and then I returned my gaze on the documents I was holding.

" His Majesty has delivered a message for you, your imperial highness, " Vera says and then she placed the letter on the table.

" A letter from the King? " I said and then I grabbed the letter and opened it.

~~

Dear My little idiot brother,

How's your day there in Lazourel Empire? And what is this rumors that I heard about you marrying an unknown woman and having a child? Is this true?

I've been recommending you some beautiful women in our Kingdom but you always says no, and now? I heard you have a daughter? Just what is going on?

You've been hiding a child all this time?! Where is the child?! Let me see her, I've always wanted to have a little niece! You better get back here and bring your daughter with you or else! I'll put you to jail again for not listening to me!

Yours sincerely,
Your older brother, Leonid *kisses,kisses*

~~

" Burn his letter." I said and gives the letter to Vera.

" But your imperial highness, his Majesty requested that when his imperial highness returns to the kingdom, his Majesty wants to see the child." Vera says and I just sighs

" Well, is there any letter yet? " I said

" Well, we received a bunch of letters from other nobles which it is all about a tea party for the children." Vera says

" No, write a reply to all of them and say that my daughter cannot attend as she will be spending time with me." I said and Vera nodded her head with a smile.

" And we have one last letter your imperial highness," Vera says

" What is this about? " I said

" A letter from an elite school where the little miss will be attending at some day, your imperial highness, " Vera says and I nodded my head...

I then read the whole letter that was written by the headmaster himself of an Elite academy.

It was said that Althea has been accepted to enter in the academy, but just like everyone does, she will have to get a test first, and to check again if she has really passed the test.

» The story will continue on the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »