Season 2 chapter 3

Y/N pov

Devil eyes. Normally, if you suddenly received something like this, you would be quite surprised. Why did the Demon Emperor come to this place, and why did she give me such a thing? It was a development that was too opportunistic, so I didn't even have time to catch up with my head.

But I acted according to my inner demonic vision. That means that the development this time went according to her expectations. As soon as I think about it, I want to stab it and crush it, but that will make me blind forever. It seems painful and scary, so I will stop.

On the way back, I cursed myself and my brothers for their naivety. I can see all the people in town walking down the street in pairs. I had to take a different route to get home. I met a lot of people after making the mistake of not knowing which ones were real.

It looks double when you blame them and when they sincerely apologize. You can also see doppelgangers in battle. I won the battle, but it was a pointless fight. I wanted to avoid such fights as much as possible.

There is no choice but to hurry so that you can master it as soon as possible. In other words, if I can't master it, we can't continue our journey.

I returned to the inn where I was staying with Rudeus and the others. I met the Great Demon Queen! When we told the other three about this, they were all very surprised.

Ruijerd: "The Great Demon Emperor, huh, to think she had revived"

I think the point that Ruijerd was surprised about was a bit unusual.

Y/N: "I still can't believe me and Rudy got demon eyes"

Ruijerd: "Granting demon eyes is the Great Demon Emperor's ability."

The Great Demon Queen, Kishirika Kishirisu The Demon Emperor of Resurrection Another name is Demon Emperor of Demon Eyes. Her fighting ability isn't great, but she has 12 types of demon eyes in her body and can see through everything. Among them, the scariest part is that she has the ability to turn other people's eyes into demon eyes. Thanks to that, all of Kishirika's subordinates possess demon eyes, and she has the power to control demon races. There were a number of demon races who became followers of Kishirika just to become stronger.

Rudy: "I wonder why she was in this town."

Ruijerd: "Well then. I wouldn't be able to understand how a demon king or demon emperor thinks."

Ruijerd said it while shrugging. That's right, isn't it? You didn't even understand the true intentions of the Demon God with whom you worked for a long time either. If I spoke that out loud, he would probably become very depressed, assuming he can even become depressed. The moment Eris heard the phrase "Great Demon Emperor," her eyes lit up. While Amber was a little worried

Eris: "That's amazing. I want to meet her too!"

Amber: "You wish to meet her?"

Kishirika and Eris. What sort of discussion would they have with one another? I'm a little curious. They might surprisingly get along well with one another. I don't blame Amber for being worried about meeting an emperor.

Rudy: " I wonder if she's still in the town?"

Y/N: "Would she though?" 

She might unintentionally be starving once more in another dark alley. That kind of tempura-joking vibe was present at the time. No, it's unlikely that should be the case. It appeared as though she was looking for someone. She must have set out on a journey already. being directed by a bracelet's or other object's function.