Chapter 2

Y/N pov

Our parents decided to get me and my bother a tutor, someone who can teach rudeus magic while someone can teach me martial arts so to speak, jobs here are not like the jobs back home. People who are intermediate and above can be hired as tutors, we were told they were retired adventurers. Probably some old men or young men, I wasn't sure since I didn't think anyone was gonna accept the job request. But surprisingly rudue got a tutor while I did as well. However...

Roxy: "My name is Roxy Migurgia"

???: "And my name is Takenaka Izumi"

I noticed the duo looking around, not looking at me and my brother, probably thinking the people they were training would be older

Roxy: "So, where are these people with potential?"

Y/N: "Umm. That would be me and my brother" nervous chuckle

The other woman kneeled Infront of him, making me sweat bullets at her gaze

Takenaka: "This tiny kid is the one I'm supposed to train?" Shakes head and pats y/n's head "Very well then, I do see potential in him"

Paul: "Great to hear, and this is Rudeus, he is the one for magic"

Roxy: "I see, I suppose I'll train him then."  

Takenaka: Looks at the parents "However seeing as he'll be focusing in hand-to-hand combat and infusing magic with his body. We'll have to somewhere with more open space"

Y/N: "Where do you recommend we train sensei?" I asked her

Takenaka: "Seeing as it's hand-to-hand combat, with possible powerful punishes. The forest and open fields"

Y/N: "Yes sensei"

Paul: "Are you sure about this, the forest can be a dangerous place for a kid his age"

Takenaka: "I take it your son here was the one who sent a large Boulder flying through the air?"

Paul: "Y-yeah, it was Y/N"