Chapter 29

Back inside a town, the group went to an inn and got some rooms. One for dead end and once for the elemental hounds. As they went about their business, Y/N and Amber where doing their laundry. 

Y/N: In mind "Mmm, the why laundry is similar to back home" He thought as he removed his shirt to put it within the rest of the laundry

Amber: "Hey Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yes amber?"

Amber: "Your back, why are there scars?"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Amber used water magic to make a reflection surface and Y/N looked over his shoulder, seeing the two scars on his back. A sign of his wings when he went demon form before.

Amber: "Think it has to do with your... demon side?"

Y/N: "I think so, then again i only transformed twice..."

Amber walked over and placed her hand on his scar, rubbing it softly before pressing her head against his back, hugging him softly.

Y/N: "Amber?"

Amber: "For someone so young... You always seem to have a lot on your mind, and so much happens to us... DO you really think we will be able to make it back home? To our family?"

Y/N turned around and placed his hand on her head, rubbing it softly

Y/N: "I believe we will make it back home, no matter what it takes"

Amber kept her arms around him and smiled lightly. Y/N would put on a shirt and the duo waited for their laundry to be done.

3rd

Information gathering was not so difficult for Rudeus. By using the Adventurer's Guild, he was able to gather a lot of information. Pretending to be a child, he just listened to other adventurers. It was seriously too easy for him. Thinking that since a child was with them, they would tell Rudy everything he wanted to know. However, when it came to asking a female adventurer her three sizes. He got his ass handed to him by Y/N

They steadily headed southward as they were traveling from town to town

Y/N pov

In the middle of our journey, here were those who came to challenge Ruijerd to a duel. I noticed this when a person walked over to us.

???: "For I am Rodriguez, the third disciple of North god style Kalman's personal disciple, "Peacock Blade Auber"!"

Y/N: "Interesting name there buddy"

At first I thought they were bounty hunters because some random person could have put a reward on Ruijerd's head. But I guess not

Rodriguez: "That demeanor, you must be a famous swordsman no doubt about it! I wish for us to cross blades with each other thus I challenge you to a duel!

He must've traveled to the Magic continent to continue his warrior training, takes guts to do so. But, I guess everyone is different 

Rudues: "What are you going to do Ruijerd-san?"

Ruijerd: "It's been a while since I've done this kind of thing."

Ruijerd then explains that there seems to be a lot of people with the warrior job in the Magic continent. Monsters are pretty strong in the magic continent, so the adventurers who eliminate them are also strong. It seems like most of these fellow's think it's a great place to advance their training. Most of them probably think they can get stronger this way. I mean, they are not wrong from the monsters we went up against 

Ruijerd: "I could just accept it, but what should I do?"

Rodriguez: "I could tell you what I want, but what do you want to do?"

Ruijerd: "I'm a warrior. If someone challenges me I'll accept it."

If you're going to accept it, say so from the beginning. this Is how it turned out. We decided to agree on a few rules.

1. Not killing each other, or severely injuring each other.

2. This side (Ruijerd) names himself after the duel ends.

3. Whether you win or lose no tough feelings.

The battle took place between Rodriguez and Ruijerd. And, Ruijerd won.

With movements that are able to reflect the opponent who went in at full power, he won. Well it didn't feel as if he held back. However, with low risk movements he won while completely sealing his opponent's movements. I took notes about the movements from both fighters, both had interesting move sets. Maybe use it to my own set of movements

Rodriguez: "It's my complete loss, to think there was still someone this strong; this means the world's really wide! And what's your name?"

Ruijerd: "It's Ruijerd Superdia, I'm also called "Dead End"

Rodriguez: "[What do you mean? That "Dead End?! In the magic continent I have heard rumors of a fearsome male from the Superd tribe walking around!"

After the fight ended, he was shocked. Surprisingly, those of the human race don't know much about the characteristics of the Superd tribe. I assume that they only know that the Superd tribe used spears, or that they have a red gem on their foreheads. I guess for humans the only characteristics they have to look out for is the Superd's emerald green hair. Emerald green hair.

Rodriguez: "However he doesn't seem to have any hair"

Ruijerd: "I shaved my hair off"

Rodriguez: "It seems like it'd be better if I don't ask the reason for it..."

The opponent was clearly strong, in the face of a symbol of fear like the Superd tribe, who were known for their heinous actions. It's such an opponent, where being afraid of him is totally natural. But, still, between warriors. Apparently there is something that connects them. For people that use their strength in order to survive, someone like Ruijerd should be a symbol of respect and admiration.

Rodriguez: "No way, I got to have a match with a historical legend... I'm going to brag about it in my home town!"

3rd pov

And so the group resumed on their journey to the south.  Ruijerd continued to be challenged. And the farther they got to the south the more challengers came forth. In addition Rudues and Y/N were able to write in the languages of 4 different continents. Aside from the traveling, Y/N would venture off on his own to train his magic, learning new skills as he did while improving the moves he already had the basics of. 

Onward to the South, And even farther to the South. Thus their journey continued.

Of course, no journey is ever just a smooth ride. There were problems that happened many times. Also Eris who came to understand the language became seriously pissed off and started a fight, whereas her sister Amber would try to stop her from killing someone. There were also some cases where Ruijerd's identity as someone of the Superd tribe was found out. In addition to that there was a time that Rudues would try to peek at Eris bathing, only to have Y/N grab me by the neck and pull him away.

2nd pov

But, if you think about it. Whenever Eris started a fight she never drew her sword. Also whenever Ruijerd was found out it didn't turn into a mayhem like the first time.

Y/N pov

It surprises me with how much has happened during the time we have traveled to the south. In the end I had to make sure Rudy didn't peek at the girls. All of these were small problems. They never developed into bigger problems. That's why I stopped caring after a while. Eris is violent, Amber is an angel and a demon when mad Ruijerd is from the Superd tribe, Rudy is a pervert, and I am a... confused kid demon hybrid. Anyway, before I knew it. A year has passed since we started travelling. And before we noticed we had already become A rank adventurers And thus we arrived at the southern end of the Magic continent. We reached the port town Windport.

A/N: Another chapter has been done, next chapter might take part of the manga. And i do apologize for the late chapter. Hope yall enjoy this chapter. peace