Chapter 10

Sauros: "Thank you, everyone, for coming to witness Eris and Amber Boreas Greyrat's entrance into ladyhood"

Y/N: in mind "Ladyhood? Really Gramps?"

Sauros: "As their grandfather, I ask you all to join us in celebrating their tenth birthday. Let the birthday festivities begin!"

Y/N: In mind "Amber huh? Crap, I didn't get a gift her a gift"

Philip: "Almost didn't recognize her huh?"

The brothers looked over to Philip and Ghislaine

Both: Philip

Philip: "Now then, who do I have to thank for preparing Eris today?"

Y/N: "what about Amber? You didn't say you had another daughter"

Philip: "Ah yes, Amber. She is indeed Eris's twin sister, she's special in her own way."

Y/N: "being able to use magic, a weapon, and is surprisingly fast for someone of her size?"

Philip: Chuckles "Why yes, how do you know?"

Y/N: "Oh I had a little dance with her earlier today"

Philip: "I see, usually she'd knock out whoever cant keep up. I suppose you are a special case Y/N. Now then, listen you two. I like you two to avoid letting everyone else know you two are part of the Greyrat family for tonight"

Y/N: "Wha?"

Philip: "Oh? Don't tell me you actually don't mind being a political bargaining chip?"

Y/N: in mind "Oh yea sure, like I wasn't kidnapped and was about to be sold to be a fighter. I swear those people didn't really care about my status. Or did they before I killed them? Whatever it is over now"

Y/N and Rudues noticed Ghislaine drooling from seeing the food

Rudues: In mind "Right, Security isn't allowed to touch any of the food"

Y/N: In mind "all that food and poor Ghislaine isn't allowed any of it"

Y/N watched Rudues call out a maid and spoke to her about something before he would make his way over to the tables, looking over at each before he grabbed a cupcake. Looking at everyone dancing on the floor, he takes a bite of the cupcake before he nearly choked at seeing Rudues getting surrounded by women from the other families

???: "Oh deary me, careful now dear. We can't have you joking," said patting his back

Y/N: "Thanks, I needed that" he looks next to him and looked to see it was Amber smiling at him. He backed away from her

Amber: Giggles at this, eating a cupcake herself "Seems your brother is popular around the girls isn't he?"

Y/N: rolls eyes "You wish. Anyway, what do you want Amber? Trying to kill me again?"

Amber: "Oh no, no, no, no. I have come to ask if you'd like to dance"

Y/N: "Like an actual dance?"

Amber: "Of course a casual dance, this is a party after all. Might as well enjoy ourselves"

Y/N: finished eating the cupcake, clearly this throat, and held out his hand. "Very well then Amber. I accept your dance"

Amber giggles as she took his hand and both made their way to the dance floor, everyone watching the duo while speaking among themselves. Music started to play and the two started to dance