Teammates And Threats

Börja om från början

"Good thinking," Steven acknowledged. "Remember, you have the support of the Pokémon League. If you encounter any problems or need assistance, contact the local league staff. They will help guide you through any difficulties."

Ren nodded, even though Steven couldn't see her. "Thank you, Steven. We'll make sure to stay vigilant and seek help if needed. We're determined to fulfill our mission and navigate this new region safely."

"Take care, Ren," Steven said warmly. "I have faith in your abilities. Remember, the true strength lies not just in battling, but also in the bonds you've formed with your Pokémon and your friends."

Ren smiled, grateful for Steven's words of encouragement. "Thank you, Steven. We won't let you down." Just then, Ren recieved a very dark message. A threat. A threat to expose her.

Ren's heart skipped a beat as she read the threatening text message. Her mind raced, wondering who could have such information about her deepest secrets. She knew she couldn't let her friends see her panic, so she discreetly typed out a response, trying to maintain her composure.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Ren's fingers trembled slightly as she sent the message. She hoped to gather more information about the mysterious person and their intentions.

The reply came swiftly, the words piercing through Ren's thoughts like icy daggers. "I know what you did. I know the truth. If you don't want your secrets exposed, you'll do as I say."

Ren's mind raced, her heart pounding in her chest. She fought to keep her emotions in check, refusing to let this unknown individual gain power over her. With a deep breath, she typed a composed reply.

"You may think you have power over me, but I won't let fear control my actions. If you have something to say, say it directly. I won't be manipulated."

The response from the mysterious sender was brief but chilling. "We'll see how strong you really are, Ren. Your secrets won't stay hidden forever."

As Ren read those words, she felt a mix of determination and unease. She knew she had to be cautious and find a way to protect herself and her friends from this threat. But for now, she decided to keep the situation to herself, not wanting to worry Mayu and Raiden further.

Ren's mind raced with possibilities. Who could this person be? What secrets did they claim to know? She knew she had to stay vigilant, gather more information, and find a way to confront this threat head-on.

"What do you think you know about me?",she texted back wanting an answer."Well, for starters, I know you're background. I know that you're from the Hoenn region and that you're working for the Hoenn Government.",she recieved a text back. She couldn't believe what she read. That was a secret that she was meant to take to the grave but somehow this person knows it.

Ren's heart pounded in her chest as she read the chilling revelation in the text message. The secret of her background, her ties to the Hoenn region, and her association with the Hoenn Government were deeply buried memories that she had hoped would never resurface. She felt a mix of fear and anger at the thought of someone knowing such intimate details about her life.

Determined to uncover the truth and protect herself and her friends, Ren took a deep breath and composed her response. "Who are you? How do you know about my past? What do you want from me?"

Seconds felt like an eternity as Ren anxiously awaited a reply. Her mind raced with possibilities, trying to piece together how this person had managed to uncover her closely guarded secret. Finally, a message arrived.

"I know more than you can imagine, Ren. I have eyes and ears everywhere. Your past is not as hidden as you might think. But I'm not here to expose you, at least not yet. I have a proposition for you."

Ren's curiosity was piqued, mixed with a deep sense of unease. She cautiously replied, "What kind of proposition? What do you want from me?"

The response was swift, the words spelling out a dangerous game. "I want you to do something for me, something that only you can do. In return, I'll keep your secrets safe. But refuse, and everything you hold dear will crumble."

Ren's mind whirled with conflicting emotions. She knew that giving in to the demands of this mysterious person would mean putting herself and her friends at risk. Yet, the thought of her secrets being exposed was equally terrifying. She had to make a choice, one that could potentially alter the course of her life.

"What will it take for you to keep this secret hidden?",she sent a message with anxiety. "Let's say that I need your assistance for rebellion." "Rebellion?" "Rebellion against Hoenn region!" She fell to her knees as she read that message. "If you don't act accordingly, you know what will happen. You're own region will disown you. You're so called friends will betray you." Even if it was against her morals to surrender, she had no other option. Ren for the first time was genuinely scared in a long time. If her secrets were let out, it would be the end for her. For her dying would be better than having to live with the fact that everyone knows her secret.

Ren's hands trembled as she read the threatening message. The weight of her secrets and the potential consequences pressed down on her, leaving her feeling trapped and desperate. She knew that exposing her past and betraying her region would have severe repercussions, but the thought of her secrets being revealed and the fallout that would follow was unbearable.

With a heavy heart, Ren mustered the courage to respond, her fingers shaking as she typed. "What do you want me to do? Tell me, and I'll consider it."

The reply came swiftly, each word hammering into Ren's already fragile state of mind. "I want you to gather information for me, valuable information about Hoenn's military plans and strategic locations. I want to cripple the region from within, and you have the access and knowledge to make it happen."

Ren's mind raced as she contemplated the request. She knew that complying with this demand meant becoming a traitor to her own region, endangering countless lives, and compromising everything she believed in. But the alternative was equally devastating - the exposure of her secrets and the loss of everything she held dear.

Bitter tears streamed down Ren's face as she reluctantly responded, her voice cracking with anguish. "Fine. I'll do it. But know this, once the task is complete, you will leave me and my friends alone. Promise me that."

There was a pause before the response came, filled with a cold sense of satisfaction. "Once you fulfill your part, your secrets will remain safe. You and your friends will be free from my grasp. But remember, any betrayal, any attempt to deceive me, and the consequences will be dire."

With a heavy heart she gave the person what they wanted. This however didn't go unnoticed. Steven found out from official that someone had leaked their important plans. He knew that a high ranking official must be doing it. Some of them were only plans Ren had known. He was heartbroken at the thought that Ren would leak such highly confidential information about Hoenn. Someone he had thought would fix the relations between Kanto and Hoenn is now trying to worsen them.Without wasting any time, he contacted Ren.

"Ren, are you rebelling?",Steven asked seriously. Ren remained silent."Speak Ren!",his rage intensified. Ren still remains silent. "It's an order Ren! Speak!",he was seething with rage on the other end. He was expecting an answer."You are ignoring your superior's orders Ren! Let me ask you once again, Are you rebelling?"

"Perhaps I am Steven..."