With each day passing, Sixteenth had become much bigger. When it weighed more than 8 kg, Yu Qinghuan felt something was wrong. In the beginning, he actually did not think much, after all, ‘nine out of ten ginger cats were fat, and one crushed the bed’.

He only thought that maybe his inborn luck made him get the one that could crush the bed.

However, when Sixteenth was over 10 kg, Yu Qinghuan finally realized that something was wrong. Fearing that his cat would have physical problems for overweight, he rushed with it to the pet hospital. The result of this examination stated that Sixteenth was not an ordinary ginger cat, but a Maine cat, who could grow over 30kg!

Looking at the information on the inspection list and at Sixteenth rubbing his hand, Yu Qinghuan fell into a long silence.

A ginger cat that could grow to 30 kg? He thought it was time to take another advertisement.

Huo Qu had no special feeling for small animals, but he got along well with Sixteenth. It wasn’t snobbery like ordinary cats but enjoyed staying with people like dogs. Even if Huo Qu did not pay much attention to him, it could still enjoy itself beside Huo Qu. When tired of playing, it would find a comfortable position or nested on Huo Qu’s legs to sleep.

Qinghuan had to live with the film crew during filming, so the task of taking care of Sixteenth fell entirely to Huo Qu. During this period, the cat could not enjoy his father’s loving feeding, but his dad Huo Qu controlled the time much more accurately than Yu Qinghuan, and could always feed him canned food as soon as he felt hungry. One person and one cat got along very harmoniously.

But, when Yu Qinghuan was not at home, the two always felt spiritless. Huo Qu would count the calendar while Sixteenth squatted at the door for longer.

The day Yu Qinghuan came back happened to be Saturday. Huo Qu got up early, got dressed and sat on the sofa, looking at the door. Sixteenth, as if felt something, jumped down from Huo Qu legs and walked up and down by the door. When Yu QingHuan opened the door, he almost stepped on its furry little claws.

“Are you waiting for me?” Yu Qinghuan put aside the suitcase. Without changing his shoes, he stretched out his hands and put Sixteenth into his arms and rubbed his pet. When he looked up, he found Huo Qu stared at him with bitterness.

Yu Qinghuan, “…”

Chapter 223: A new Family Member (2)

Translator: Guy Gone Bad

He took off his shoes and walked over bare feet, carrying Sixteenth. He hit Huo Qu lightly with his shoulder and asked him intentionally, “What? Aren’t you glad to see me?”

Huo Qu just held out his hands and held both of them into his arms.

Sixteenth was very cooperative and didn’t move being held by them in the middle. Its fluffy big tail kept sweeping across Yu Qinghuan’s arm, and occasionally Huo Qu’s chin.

“One month and three days.” Huo Qu buried his head in Qinghuan’s neck and rubbed it again and again. With Sixteenth in their middle, he did not dare to hold Qinghuan with too much force. He said with a grievance, “I haven’t seen you for so long.” After a pause, he added, “And you turned to Sixteenth rather than me when you came home.”

I Just Want to Be in a Relationship (BL) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें