Part 5. What Just.. Happened.

(Y/N) POV.

Well, me and the others just talked about stuff on the rooftop. Mostly to get along with each other. And if I had to say, it went pretty well. Who knew that Sana could destroy an entire planet from just taking off the little pink antenna on her head? From the outside she looked like a cheery, enthusiastic, and an overall positive girl.

Well all went well. Kai was still busy with his student council work so I was mostly alone throughout the day. The school had already ended but I was asleep through most of the class. The rest of the classes were P.E., which was coached by Ms. Gawr. For a small teacher, you think she'd be made fun of. But no. Quite the opposite actually, it was us that got made fun of. She challenged every single student in the class to see who could outrun her in a 5 laps around the school yard, yet none of us was able to do it. How was that even possible?? Then we got Ms. Calliope for Musical. Rap to be exact... Wait why is Rap a subject in highschool? Anyway, the class went pretty well and Ms. Calliope was actually pretty nice. She acts tough here and there, but genuinely helps with students who were struggling. Pretty surprising for a highschool teacher.

Anyway, like I said. School had already ended so it was really empty. I was still in my homeroom class looking out the window. An orange color filled the sky. It reminded me of the fight I had with Baelz yesterday. As it still sends chills down my spine every time I think about it.

Y/N : "My life is going to get weirder isn't it?"

??? : "You're right!"

Y/N : "Damn it... wait what-"

A voice suddenly said beside me as I got surprised and fell from my chair. Turns out it was just Sana.

Y/N : "Ouch... Sana? What are you doing here? The school ended, aren't you going home?"

Sana : "I could say the same to you."

Sana extends her hand towards me as I grab it. She helped me get up with relative ease. Sometimes I wonder just how strong these Council girls are. Then again... Baelz did almost destroyed the school, Fauna almost strangled me to death, and Sana could destroy the earth if she's not careful.

Y/N : "Where's the rest?"

Sana : "Oh they're quite busy, I was just wandering the school until I saw you alone in the class."

Y/N : "I see..."

I continued to sit on my chair again as I went back to putting my focus on the sky outside the window. Back staring towards the setting sun and the orange sky. It was quiet again. Peaceful...

Y/N : "Hey.. Is my life really going to change for the worst, or for the best?"

Sana : "I don't really know.. but I will help you with everything I can help with!"

Y/N : "Thanks Sana."

Sana : "Don't mention it."

I started to pack my things into my bag as I put it above my shoulder.

Y/N : "Oh well, I'll be going home now. See ya later Sana!"