Part 4. Proper Introduction.

Yo, Peng here. It seems that the harem one won the vote. For me personally, I have some mixed feelings about it. But if that's what the readers want, then it is what i will bring to them! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV.

??? : "Hello, how was your sleep? Did you get enough rest? Breakfast will be ready soon."

The girl in green hair says, returning her focus to what seems to be a salad. I slowly made my way to the dining table, (F/F) served on the table. It was warm, was probably cooked earlier, and smelled fantastic. I sat on the chair, keeping an eye on the intruder. For some reason, I didn't feel any danger emanating from her. Instead, only warmth and comfort. Like a mother radiating love and care towards her child.

Y/N : "So.. who are you?"

The mysterious girl finishes making the salad, which I guess is for her as she places it on the dining table and starts to take a few bites of thus salad. She sat down on the chair as she coughed into her hand.

??? : " (Ahem) My name is Ceres Fauna, please call me Fauna."

Y/N : "As in.. the name Fauna, as in the word Fauna from Flora and Fauna thing?"

Fauna : "Yup."

Y/N : "Alright... So, what are you doing in my house? Were you the one that bandaged me up?"

Fauna : "For your previous question, I cannot answer. But you are Correct, I was the one that did your bandages. And I must say, your healing capabilities exceeds that of a normal human."

Y/N : "At this point I'm not surprised if you're mother nature or something, based on the flowers in your hair and green hair. Oh and not to mention your name is Ceres Fauna."

I tried the (F/F) that is on the table, surprisingly it's quite good! Fauna smiled and clapped her hands while her eyes were closed. I don't know why but I can feel the motherly aura radiating from just her being here.

Fauna : "You're right on the bullseye."

Y/N : "Wait what."

Fauna : "What?"

Fauna tilted her head as I became even more confused. She's THE mother nature? The one that, y'know. Is basically the mother of all things life related??

Y/N : "You're kidding right?"

Fauna : "Nope!"

Y/N : "Yeah you're definitely joking."

Fauna : "I'm not!!"

Fauna pouted and stood up while slamming her hands on the table, which makes the table shake a bit. I find it somewhat kinda adorable. But not enough to make my thoughts that obvious.

Y/N : "Yeah? Well then show me."

Fauna : "Is healing you not enough?!"

Y/N : "Yes, plus I was unconscious at the time so how do I know you're the one that did it?"

Fauna sighed as she sat back down and clasped her hand together, whispering something that I couldn't really hear that well. The palm of her hands begin to emanate a light green glow. Soon enough, I felt something climbing on my leg. I looked down to see.. vines..? I couldn't react to it as the vines soon covered my entire lower body up to my waist, making me unable to move as I started to panic and think of a way out. I tried to do the same thing I did last night while defending myself against Baelz, condensing air into my hand and shaping it into a sword by well, picturing a sword in my head. I felt the handle, but when I tried to swing it, I didn't feel it anymore as if it dispersed back into the air. It disappeared. The vines soon crawled up on me even more, lifting me into the air as more sprawled out from the ceiling and entangled me in them.