____________

"I'll get going mom!" I said as I walked towards my motorcycle. "Hmm... Where are you going?" She asked as she stands beside my motorcycle as I straddle it. "Just a racing match, I might win some money." I said smiling cheekily, she playfully rolled her eyes and pinched my cheeks. "You don't need to do that, you already have plenty of money." She said and hugged me. "Just doing this for fun, mom." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

She smiled and ruffled my hair before walking back in the house. I was about to wear my helmet when someone ruffled my hair. "Where exactly are you going, Angel?" A familiar voice asked making me look up to see Sukuna. "Some race track." I said and smiled, someone suddenly wrapped his arms around Sukuna's shoulder and it was Gojo. "Are you all planning to stay here at mom's place forever? Wait... Are you planning on marrying her too?!" I asked almost yelling.

Making both look at me blankly like I said something wrong. "That was a mean thing to say, Doll." I flinched when someone beside me appeared, which I turned to see it was Toji. "W-what? I'm just asking!" I said as I puffed my cheeks lightly and suddenly realized that I was surrounded by men that I have kissed. "You really thought we'll marry your mom?" Sukuna asked, like I said something wrong.

"What? I'm only asking." I mumbled as I looked at the road ahead, puffing my cheeks. Toji pinched my cheeks hard, making me groan. "O-ow!" I yelled and hit his chest and he just his arch his brow at me, making me roll my eyes at him. "What are you all doing? Why are you bullying her?" We turned to see Nanami who had his arm crossed on his chest.

"She said we're here because we wanna marry her mom." Gojo said as he poked my cheeks repeatedly to annoy mo. "Hey! I only asked!" I said, glaring at him. "Ouch, that was hurtful." Naoya said as he appeared in front of my motorcycle, tapping my head. "Should we make her eat Vegetables as punishment?" Geto said jokingly as he stood beside Nanami, while Choso nodded his head in agreement. "Eh! Fuck off all of you, I'm gonna be late for my race" I grumbled and quickly weared my helmet.

"Take care, Doll." Toji said as Naoya moved away for me to drive off. "Whatever." I mumbled driving off.

__________

Today is Friday and the mark that Sukuna made thankfully is now gone. That dummy. "Miss-" "It's just us here, Sebastian don't call me miss and even if I have visitors you should just call mom, mom. She adopted you all you know that." I said looking at him, Laito and the others. "It's easier if we just say we're your butler." Shu said as he continued to comb my hair.

I rolled my eyes and glared at Sebastian. "You know you're all my brothers even if we're not blood related." I said, letting Kanato lay on my lap. "You know I hate it when someone order you around." I said, playing with Kanato's hair. "It's alright it's our own way of saying thank you, to you and to your mom." Ayato said as he laid on the other side of my lap.

"But still! You're like my big brothers! You're with mom way before I was born, I'm kinda mad because y'all didn't go there to mom's for breakfast." I said, sounding mad as Reiji chuckled at my frustration. "Which reminds me." Subaru said as he sat down beside me on the floor. "Those seven men that you said were your clients, we like them all for you." He continued.

"Where is this conversation going?" I asked, confused. "Come on, Lil sis. You're smart, why don't you try to figure it out. Don't you remember them on your 18th birthday?" Laito said as Sebastian nodded his head in agreement beside him. "Yeah, why can't you?" Reiji asked. "Actually to be honest, I like those men more than that Draken guy, who I still haven't beaten up for cheating on you." Shu said.

"I totally forgot, about that." Kanato said as he looks up at me. "I remembered how you cried for months, every time you return from your brutal schedule at work. I even thought of locking you here at home to stop you from working." Ayato said, grinning at his explanation making the others look at him in agreement.