MR AND MRS MAFIA

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and raised to become a lethal killer, even the ground she walks on bows at her feet. She has it all, until that is, her father gives her hand away in marriage.

Ace Hernandez is the boss of the American Mafia. He's a cold cruel hearted monster. He knows the game all too well and does whatever it takes to win and if that means breaking someone, he could do that with his eyes closed.

Fate is vicious when the two are forced to marry.

Will two monsters find solace in each other's arms or will they kill each other?

----------------------------

"I don't recall signing up for strip poker." She replied. Her full lips frowned softly but her eyes were filled with amusement. She knew she couldn't beat me, not at this game. "Are you quitting? Are you a quitter?" I mocked getting under her skin.

Her lips twitched before she pursed them tightly. The blues of her eyes deepened and she threw me a dangerous smirk. She shuffled and pulled off one of her sandals. Fuck. So we're doing this the long way. She raised it in the air, dangling it off her finger before tossing it aside. She raised a brow at me, she challenged me. I knew I got under her skin. Just as I had anticipated.

--------------------------

BE AWARE:
Trigger warnings:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SELF HARM/SUICIDE (REFERENCES)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
REFERENCES TO RAPE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

BOOK ONE OF THE MAFIA SERIES.

Status: Complete

Author: TheWalnutTree