Now that everyone had changed and grabbed all of their things, they were headed off to the woods. Since Hopper isn't home and was presumably in Illinois with Joyce, that left his lodge cabin unattended. Which made it the perfect hide out for all of them to camp out in while they formulate a game plan.

When they arrive at the lodge cabin, they all walk inside and make themselves at home in the huge front living room. Over the past couple months, Hopper had been doing improvements to their home. It was now ten times bigger than it used to be, with a spaced out living room, El's room being a little bigger than before, he even constructed his own bedroom. There was plenty of room in the once small cabin.

Now that she thinks about it, the party should hangout here more often.

Not just Mike.

From the moment they all sat down on the sofa and stood around in the living room, El was already getting to work on what she does best, finding people. And the people in question? Heather Holloway, both her parents, Mrs. Driscoll, Bruce Lowe, and Billy Hargrove.

All of them victims of that sludge monster, the Mind Flayer bitch.

She was locked away in her bedroom, needing privacy to focus completely since there were entirely too many people in the room. Violet was sat against the wall next to the door, her legs pulled up to her chest as her chin is propped on her folded arms.

She's got a headache and Mike and Max won't stop arguing, and the annoying thing about their argument is that they're both debating El and her power limit. If anything Violet would be the one to know how far that she can go, considering their powers are of equal strength.

"What if she get's brain damage or something?" Mike questions as he paced the floor, the wood floors beneath his sneakers squeaking with every step.

"Oh, shit." Lucas pipes in worriedly, "Is that, like, a real thing?"

Violet simply couldn't help herself, so she joins the discussion. "No, it's not."

"See, even Vi agrees." Max responds, narrowing her eyes at Mike. "He made it up. Mike doesn't know what hell he's talking about."

"Oh, and you do?" Mike retorted, his features etched in annoyance.

"Actually, neither of you do." Violet mumbled, as her head thumps against the wall.

"You're right." Mike nods as he turns to her, "You're the telekinetic, don't you agree that El is using too much of her power?"

Max groans with a roll of her eyes, "Vi, can you just tell Mike that El can do whatever she wants and that he should just butt out? She knows her limits."

Violet moans miserably, the dull pain in her head raging on relentlessly. "How about both of you just shut up for 2 minutes, please."

Unfortunately for her, it doesn't stop, and the more they argue the louder they get. And at some point she can't take it anymore, and she lifts up from her spot on the floor and makes her way to the kitchen where Nancy's on the phone, and Jonathan and Will are sitting.

Will frowns in concern as she walks over, seeing the look of pain on her face. "Hey, you okay?"

Violet nods slowly, caressing her temples. "I've got a killer headache, and Mike and Max won't shut the hell up."

"I saw some Tylenol on the counter, you need some?" Jonathan asked, walking over to the countertop and picking up a bottle of pills.

Violet smiles softly in relief, "Yes, thanks." He hands over the pills and she unscrews the top, then she walks over to the sink and turns on the water. She pours two pills into her hand and pops them past her lips, she dips her head under the faucet to drink the water and once she's had a mouthful she swallows the pills, then she turned off the sink faucet and head back over to Will. "Okay, that should do the trick."