17. You kissed my mate

Start from the beginning

"Where is she staying?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"The last room on the other side. It's not like you need direction you can find her by her scent ." Scott smirked as I smelled her scent to find her.

I knocked on the door feeling her heartbeat.

"Did Derek leave?" Lucy asked not getting up from her bed thinking I was Scott.

As soon as she saw me she stood in a sitting position on the end of the bed.

"What do you want? " She asked in a cold voice.

I locked her door from the inside, and she widened her eyes .

"What are you doing?" She tried to pass by me to unlock the door but I was faster .

I pulled her by her waist toward her bed. I pushed her on the bed laying on top of her as I pinned her hands over her head.

She was breathing heavily her heart beating fast.

I knew she liked it because of her body reaction.

With my other hand i started touching her thighs staring at her face. She left a soft moan . I attacked her neck with wet kisses as my hand moved on the insides of her thighs making her open her legs a bit for me.

She was wearing sweatpants so my hand easily entered inside her sweatpants playing with my fingers. She bit her lip trying to suppress her moan.

"I can touch you and kiss you because you want me too. Your body betrays you, your eyes betray you. You want me to touch you. You like it when I touch you."

I whispered near her ear goosebumps appearing on her skin as I retreated my hand leaving her to beg for more.

But she was too proud to beg . She just stood there panting .

I was hard down there . If I stayed more I would have taken her right there.

I unlocked the door ready to leave when she spoke.

"Do I feel like this because of the mate bond?"

I turned my head , she was looking at me innocently like she was trying to discover what just happened to her.

She knew about us being mates. Lucy knew and didn't tell me.

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, locking the door again.

"I should be the one making that question. Oh wait I know, you don't believe in this mate thing. If you don't believe how I'm supposed to do it if I'm human?"

She asked as she stayed on her back.

"Well I can turn you too if you survive the bite." I smirked pulling her by her leg close to me , my face millimeters away from hers.

"And having hair from my face and ears , mustache , paws and claws? Not to mention canines? No thank you, I'll pass."

She smirked.

If I were the old Derek I would have wanted to bite her, but right now I liked her human.

I kissed her roughly whispering that she was mine.

"Come with me to my house." I whispered to her in between the kisses.

" I can't , I have to stay with Scott to convince Gerard. " She pouted.

She was so perfect.

And I was hard as hell. She noticed it and lowered her eyes blushing.

There weren't many girls blushing around.