13. Everybody hates Peter Hale

Lucy POV

I wanted to ask about the women he chose but it felt weird talking with his uncle about his past girlfriends.

"The guys mentioned something about the colour of the eyes of the werewolves. Scott is a true alpha is eyes are red, Malia's are blue she said because she has killed an innocent . Has Derek too?"

Peter didn't let me finish the sentence.

" Well the condition of my daughter is different, she isn't a bad person or wolf , she is a coyote. "

" Malia is your daughter? " I widened my eyes in surprise .

" Yes she is. It is a long story. But Derek's eyes are blue not because he murdered someone innocent in cold blood but he tried to make her death painless, to end her suffering . "

" Whose suffering? "

" His girlfriend's Paige. When he was 15 he fell madly in love with her, they tried to change her to become like us but she couldn't survive the bite. Not everyone does, if you don't, you die. "

I was so happy he hadn't murdered someone innocent. I tried to suppress my smile as he continued.

"Derek has had a bad luck with women. He messed with a hunter, Kate Argent who set our house on fire and murdered a lot of innocent people. We thought she died but she is still alive turned into a she - wolf. His other girlfriend was crazy as well, Jennifer Black was a druid disguised as a teacher in your school. She poisoned Cora, my nephew , Derek used his Alpha powers to save his sister . Now he isn't an alpha anymore. His blue eyes returned and his bad mood continues. " Peter explained all in short.

That's why Derek was always in a bad mood and avoided me . He was hurt by the women he loved.

We were eating our pancakes with white cheese , sausage and ketchup when Derek returned home.

"What are you doing?" Derek raised his brow.

" Come Derek, we have cooked some salty pancakes, they are so delicious. " Peter responded with his mouth full .

" You two? Cooked together?" Derek asked again.

" Why not? You were no where to be found so we had a chat." I responded this time winking at Peter.

" Everybody hates Peter Hale except for you. Why am I even surprised it is like you are attracted to the evil, Theo Raeken, Peter Hale." Derek was talking more to himself , I ignored his presence focusing on eating . I wanted to say that he forgot to mention his name , but I didn't.

" Well I'm full. I'm going, I'll let you two talk. " Peter winked at me.

After Peter left Derek took his seat in front of me.

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating.

"I don't like you either. You're a baby, and you dress like a boy. Why the hell are you wearing my clothes?"

He spat , sitting across the table . I looked at the t-shirt i was wearing, it was his, and it smelled like him.

" Oh am I supposed to convince you that I'm a female by taking off my clothes? Cause I'm dying to show you my body. " I laughed , looking like I really wanted it. Although I kind of really wanted it.

DEREK HALEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें