The door opened revealing Lucy crawled on my bad on her stomach.

" She is asleep." Stiles popped his head.

" I'll take care of this ,you wait outside." I took the suitcase from Stiles sending them both out of the room.

I pushed the door and left the suitcase near the closet.

Lucy looked so calm , her face was read from her crying, I moved some hair from her face, she leaned closer to my hand. I cupped her face , she moaned in her sleep. I looked at her bare legs , white beautiful legs. I pulled the sheets to cover her .

She moved on her back moaning my name "Derek" . My knees went weak, I lost my balance. I imagined her moaning my name . It was the damn mate bond. I couldn't let her make me weak. I should stay away from her. She won't know I'm her mate.

........

After Braeden and Stiles left I visited again my room. Lucy continued sleeping.

I sighed pulling the door .

Peter came in making a damn noise.

"Shshsh! " I motioned for him to walk quitely.

"What'a wrong?" He asked raising his brow.

"Lucy is sleeping."

"Aha, at this time of the day?"

"I think she is angry at me." I sighed sitting down.

"Why is that?" Peter sat in front of me.

"I'm not gonna tell my problems to you Peter." I disliked my uncle.

"Well you started it ." Peter raised his hands in surrender .

"This damn mate bond, is affecting both of us. Braeden came unexpectedly she kissed me in front of Lucy." I confessed, leaving out the part when I was in bed with Lucy before that happened.

" So she is jealous. She is right , you are her mate. Or she is just too proud to see her mate with another ."

" She doesn't know about the mate thing."

" You haven't told her yet that she is your mate?" Peter smirked.

" Shut up!" I let out a little growl and went towards my room. Lucy was still asleep, what was wrong with her? Stiles said she would wake up at the slightest noise. I went back to the living room where Peter was.

"Do you have Stiles number?" I asked Peter, because I didn't have a phone.

"Why would I want his number?" Peter shrugged.

"Then call Malia, I have to speak to Stiles."

Peter called Malia , I focused my hearing , she was with Scott , she could call Stiles.

"Give me the phone." I took Peter's phone .

"Malia, it's Derek. Can you call Stiles and tell him Lucy is still asleep. Is something wrong with her ? She has been sleeping almost the entire day, should I wake her up?" As soon as I finished speaking Scott answered me.

"Hey Derek, did something upset her? She had this thing, when she was little, she sleeps a lot in order to escape the reality. One time she broke a pot and slept all day because she was afraid they would critisize her. "

I wasn't speaking, Scott knew her so well. Then why wasn't she Scott's mate but mine. I somehow felt jealous. Stupid mate bond.

" You should sleep next to her tonight, it will help you both relax through the mate bond. " Peter suggested after I hung up the phone.

" Yeah, and when she wakes up , what should I tell her? " I clenched my fists.

" You'll find something to say. For now if you want to calm her and yourself down you should stay next to her. I'm just saying. " Peter shrugged going into his room.

It excited me the idea of sleeping next to her. I have never done something like this, laying next to someone.

As soon as I lay down her head came on my chest, as if she felt my presence using me as her pillow, not that I was complaining. Her touch relaxed me. Her scent was driving me crazy. That was the best sleep I have had in years.

 That was the best sleep I have had in years