2. Deaton's clinic

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'm gonna call Stiles." I tried to find his name in the list , my hands were trembling . My fingers were lost in the air, couldn't find his name. Why was I panicking? Blood? From his hand inside the jacket was dripping blood .

"He doesn't answer. Wait I'm calling Scott. Damn it, none of them answered. I'll write to both of them, we will wait near Stiles truck. Come on. " I tried to held the man, but he was huge compared to me .

"Hang on a little more. We're almost there ." The man growled, hissed in pain, even cursed.

Stiles came running behind Scott who looked like he hadn't run at all.

"Derek? What happened?" Scott helped him get up , he was laying with his back on Stiles truck.

"We must take him to Deaton , hurry Stiles ." Scott yelled at Stiles who was trying to find his car key in his pockets .

An eternity later we entered the car. Scott sat in the front seat , while I sat behind helding that man's head on my shoulder.

"You should have stayed at school." Scott was tense.

"No I'm coming with you guys." I said my last word.

I had his head on my shoulder and it kind of felt good where he touched me. I stroke his cheek. Poor guy, was pale and covered in sweat, but he smelled good . He almost moaned when I stroke his face , I lowered my head in embarrassment.

The guys took us to an animal clinic, the man, Deaton, was a vet.

"Guys why aren't we going to the hospital? Why did you bring him to the vet?"

I asked walking behind them as they held the man.

"Long story, wait in the car." Stiles barely spoke breathing with difficulty.

I just rolled my eyes and kept following them.

"Derek? What happened to him Scott? " The vet, Deaton, asked making ready the table. They laid him down on the table. Deaton looked at me, then at Scott.

So the gorgeous weird man name was Derek. Yes Scott called him Derek as well earlier.

"Oh she is my cousin Lucy. I told you to wait in the car!" Stiles turned to me after explaining to him who I was.

Our attention went towards Derek who hissed in pain. The vet took the scissors and cut the sleeve on his left forearm. There was a lot of blood, I turned my head to the side , my eyes watering. I was gonna cry over somebody I didn't know. It was like his pain hurt me as well.

"Why isn't he healing?" Scott asked Deaton and I turned my attention to them again trying to understand the mistery.

"Because it isn't an usual bullet, see the colour of the bullet?" Deaton explained and began mixing some barns.

I approached looking for the bullet too. It was blue, shining blue.

"Scott I need you to bring me a kind of flower that grows near 'Nemetia tree', it is purple with yellow dots. " Deaton explained to him showing them some pictures.

" Stiles come on." Scott asked Stiles, they forgot about me being present there, but as soon as they went out Stiles came back in running.

"Come on, we'll leave you in our way."

"I'm staying with him." I don't know why I couldn't leave Derek.

"Are you crazy? " Stiles showed me the door with his arms.

"Well I'm a Stilinski. Go, you'll be late!" I smiled.

The vet, Deaton just looked at me while I stood near Derek. When Derek hissed again in pain he held my hand with his eyes closed, not knowing what he was doing. But there were tingles and goosebumps all over my hand.

Maybe he was trying to find something to release his pain.

"Shshsh!" I touched his forehead with my other hand.