"Yumi, don't be so mean" Nick said. Gwen noticed the other guy. The other new guy had glasses, brown hair and looked like he was in his living room. "Gwen, Grunk is the guy with glasses and Yumi is the guy without glasses." 

"Hi, It's nice to meet you Gwen" Grunk said, very politely. 

"It's nice to meet you too Grunk." It was silent while Gwen waited for Yumi to say something. He was just on his phone. Gwen rolled her eyes and went on her phone. She texted Nick while they all waited. 

Gwen
yumi seems like an asshole
why the fuck you friends with him? 

Nick
He's normally way nicer
i think he's just upset about some shit that happened to him today 

Gwen put her phone down and Larry joined the call. 

"Larry!" Gwen said. 

"Gwen!" Larry said. They both chuckle. 

"Hey Larry" Yumi said. Gwen sighed. 

"A hello for Larry but no hello for me" Tanner nodded. 

"Yeah Yumi, you a bitch" Nick, Grunk, Larry and Gwen all laughed while Yumi started yelling at Tanner. Tanner started fake crying and Yumi laughed. He has a nice laugh. Gwen thought. Isaac then joined and everyone greeted him. 

"Are we all ready to start?" Everyone hummed out a 'yes'. "Who's gonna intro it?" 

"I will" Nick said. 

"Ok, I'm gonna start recording now" Everyone was silent as Nick spoke up. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to episode 8 of the Groupchat podcast. Sponsored by Gamersupps. Use code '10% off'" 

"And you fucked up the intro" Isaac said. Everyone laughed and made fun of Nick for a bit.

"But we do have a special guest with us today" Tanner said. "It's Nick's friend slash roommate" 

"Hi" Gwen said. 

"Come on give us a proper intro" Larry said. 

"Hi, I'm Gwen. I live with Nick and have been friends with him for over 10 years now" Everyone drifted to a different topic and the podcast began. Some topic's were talk about like restaurant stories and Tanner's tattoo and a bunch of random shit. Gwen had made little comments here and there but nothing too big. The topic of guns came up and Isaac spoke up. 

"Grunk have a you ever shot a gun?" 

"No, I have shot a bow and arrow" Grunk said. Everyone did a slight cheer then Nick piped in. 

"Gwen, didn't you used to archery too?" 

"Yup, I went almost every single day and would practice for around an hour or two. I was trying so hard to get to professional level but I lost interest in it" 

"That's sick! Do you still know how to shoot and stuff?" Tanner asked. 

"Yeah, a little bit" 

"Your gonna have to show us all your skill" Grunk said. Everyone talked about gun ranges and random topic's while Gwen listened in. The topic now was childhood fears. Nick talked about how he was scared of ocean drain or something along those lines. 

"Gwen, what's your biggest fear?" Nick asked. "Biggest childhood fear" He corrected. 

"I was about to say, you just really fucking deep for no reason" Gwen chuckled. Isaac and Yumi chuckled along as well. "You should know this too Nick" 

"You had many fears as a kid" Nick said. 

"The biggest fear that I had though was spiders. I still am scared of them but not as badly as before."