I Wonder Why

I always wondered why all artists are so emotional. Be it be songwriter, painter, or a actor, they are all portrayed in movies and even in daily life as being emotional people. On the other hand, CEO, lawyers, and billionaire's are shown to be cold.

I wonder if that is actually true. I really do believe that anyone who paints for a living is really emotional. Painters are supposed to move people so it makes sense for them to be overly emotional.

Anyways, this really isn't a story, but I just thought of sharing this opinion of mine with whoever you are reading.

Even if you look up some people in wattpad that draw you will see that they are really emotional and seem to be always in a bad mood since something happened. Why? I don't get it. I have times when I get depressed just suddenly for no apparent reason, but it happens too often to them.

Am I just heartless or numb to most feelings or are they just over the top. However I know better than anyone that I have a heart that can be broken into pieces with a few simple words that I hate hearing from certain people.

But, the sad thing is that the other party doesn't seem to realize that at all being totally oblivious and ignorant. That might be the reason I seem so detached from everything.

Okay, I think I'm getting emotional now hehehe

Sorry for making you read this nonsense, but I want at least someone to read it.