I know that because her lips are usually a pinkish but also reddish color.

"Y/N are you feeling okay? You don't look well." I said.

"Huh? Of course I'm fine, let's just finish the project. Focus." She answered.

"But you-" I tried to reason with her.

"No buts Minji, we need to focus!" She cut me off, seeming a bit annoyed and irritated.

"Okay fine.." I gave up.

After a while even I was tired and I felt perfectly fine the whole day so I couldn't even imagine how Y/N was feeling.

"Y/N, I think we should take a break." I said.

"Okay fine..we can't waste too much time though!" She said.

"Y/N, the project is due in four days, we have enough time." I responded.

"Yeah, but we get extra credit if we turn it in earlier!" She fought back.

"Okay, just take a break though.." I said calmly.

She jumped in her bed and layed down and i just sat in a random comfy chair in the room.

After a while I suddenly stood up and got closer to Y/N's bed.

Her lips were still pale and she looked like she was sweating a bit.

She was even shaking a little bit.

"Y/N..?" I said slowly and she turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, totally. Why, are you worried since you like me so much?" She sarcastically asked me.

I scoffed and said "As if! Didn't I already tell you, you're not my type!" I defended myself.

"But seriously, you don't look okay." I added.

"Well I don't know what's wrong with me." She said quietly as she looked like she was thinking about something.

"Did you eat today?" I asked and she nodded in response.

"What did you eat?" I asked again.

"The food that my mom made when we got here." She answered.

"That's it?" I asked and she almost immediately nodded.

Maybe low blood sugar? I don't fucking know.

"I'll be back." I said before walking out of her room and downstairs to where her mom was.

She was in the kitchen cleaning and I approached her.

I bowed and then began talking.

"Y/N doesn't seem to be feeling well. I think her blood sugars low. I don't really know what to do though..." I said politely.

"Low blood sugar, huh? Well tell her to eat this." She said as she handed me an orange.

I nodded and thanked her and bowed once again before running back upstairs to Y/N's room.

"You're gonna eat this orange okay?" I said and she nodded.

She was about to take it from me but I pulled my hand away and peeled it for her.

She looked a bit surprised but I mean, I can be nice too you knowww.

I then took a piece and put it near her mouth for her to just eat it.

She did and ate it.

She already looked a bit better but as I fed her, I felt something..

Her lips that were a bit pale earlier were now back to their usual pinkish and reddish color.

They looked nice..nicer than usual.

I couldn't help myself any longer, so I leaned in.

"Minji, what the fu-" She tried to say but I got to her lips faster than she could finish her sentence.

I kissed her and it felt exactly how Ive expected it to feel for the past three years.

She eventually kissed back and she sat up on the bed without us breaking the kiss and she put her hands on my face to pull me closer and so I got closer and climbed on the bed a bit.

I moved us a bit so that she was lying down on the bed and i was hovering over her a bit and I made sure not to break the kiss.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, whispering random things during the kiss every once in a while.

"Girls is everything okay, it suddenly got quiet so I came to check u-" Y/N's mom said as she walked in the room.

Me and Y/N pulled away quickly and looked over at Y/N's mom.

Her mouth was hung open and her eyes were wide open.

"So are you guys just gonna stare at me orrrr you could just tell me when you guys started dating~" Y/N's mom said.

I quickly got off of Y/N and sat on the edge of the bed and Y/N finally spoke up.

-

TBC
plz ignore any mistakes if there's any😭
guys i texted my ex...