" don't start, I'm going, Clara is picking me up" he stated walking to the front door, Elena huffed at the name of her friend.

The slythrin group perked up, especially Regulus, the malfoys and Rabastan. However they didn't like how Elena looked Sour at the name of her.

~~~~~

Clara's Room

" that bed is so comfy" moaned Lucius thinking about his cousin well more like sister bed

" Alice she likes plants" giddily said Frank longbottom shaking his girlfriend shoulder to look at the multiple plants.

" I see darling" responded Alice looking fondly at her boyfriend.

A girl is shown, she had silky long blond hair which was curled slightly, hourglass slightly tanned body, she looked around 5,2 and finally it showed her eyes they were a capitavating dark blue shade.

The hall was stunned she was so beautiful, she radiant innocent and pure with her sweet smile. The malfoys smiled at the site of there goddaughter, Lucius smile was blinding what was a rare site.

" my bunny" squealed Rabastan, making people stare at him weirdly, regulus glared at him but immediately looked at his soulmate onscreen drinking in how she looks. She looked absolutely breathtaking to him, so pure, so angelic he didn't notice he has a soft smile on his face but his Dark lord did making him shake his head smirking. He's already lovesick smirked Tom.

Clara is scene looking in the mirror checking out her outfit, when she decided she likes it she smiled excitedly making her dimples pop out.

" she has dimples" gushed Regulus, everyone except people who knew him personally looked at him stunned, the sadistic slythrin king is acting like a lovesick puppy, what a strange site that is for them

" she has dimples" gushed Regulus, everyone except people who knew him personally looked at him stunned, the sadistic slythrin king is acting like a lovesick puppy, what a strange site that is for them. His family however looked at him amusing especially his brother who is so gonna tease him later for simping.

After Regulus finished gushing about his adorable girl having dimples he looked at his girls outfit with distaste, don't get him wrong she looks gorgeous, but he doesn't like how much skin she is showing. She was his, only his.