31!live laught love

Start from the beginning

" What do you mean 'if you ever end up winning.' I KNOW I'll win of course." You said proudly.

"How so?" Xiao looked at you, before sighing. "You never know maybe someone else might win the digital art prize."

"Yeah, and who might that be?" You asked smirking.

"I don't know.. someone like albedo. He also draws doesn't he..?" Xiao said kinda uncertain.

"Yeaaaah he doooooes, but that's just one person I have to worry about!" You stretched your arms one last time, yawning a bit.

You looked over at Xiao seeing how he was peacefully putting his stuff back in his bag, admiring his features, his slim hands gliding over his books.

It was like someone was tickling your stomach, are those butterflies? They can't be.

Shaking your head a little pushing away all those thoughts you pulled yourself together smiling.

"Hey Xiao." You called, as he shifted his attention toward you. "Mhm?"

"I.. uh." You sudently froze, you wanted wanted say something to him hut it never came out. Perhaps you needed to think about those feelings more. "Aha thanks for helping me with math today!"

"It was nothing. Besides, you're also helping me with-"

his words sudently got cutten off, his eyes widening as he felt the sensation of your soft and warm lips on his cheek. :)

His eyes widened as he started at you dumbfounded, a little glimpse or crimson red, visible on his cheeks as the boy was totally taken aback.

Its the second time now that you'd given him a kiss on his cheek, and it showed that he wasn't responding very well to this act of affection. He looked away awkwardly, as you started laughting.

"Nah, you don't need to thank me too!"

[ Where are the sane ones when we need them

[ Where are the sane ones when we need them.]

You
Venti kinda reminds me of Vanitas ngl

Aether
That's literally the first tought that I had the first day i met him.

Yoimiya
No bc same!

Itto
Vanitas?

Tomo
What's that? A new starbuks size drink🤣

Venti
..................

You
Oh hi! Vanitas 2.0!

Ayato
WHO'S vanitas..

Itto
YEAH??