Lanceil’s and Enci’s hands simultaneously opened her entrance, rubbed her cl*toris, and began to grope for her inner walls. She couldn’t tell who was doing what.

Furthermore, Lanceil’s lips, which had been riding on his thighs, reached between her legs in no time. She was worried and kept looking at that side, but Helka grabbed Jiwoo’s chin.

There was no need to ask for permission anymore. As Helka began sucking on Jiwoo’s lips, every movement from then on became wilder.

“Ung. Uunngg. Mmmh…!”

No, with that signal, her whole body became more sensitive.

Lanceil put one of Jiwoo’s legs on his shoulder and started licking her opening. His soft tongue entered, thrusting into her inner wall like a manhood would.

Enciertes, who used his pretty fingers obscenely, left Lanceil to lick the opening and began to rub her cl*toris.

With just one or two finger movements, her petals opened easily. When the hardened, red cl*toris was exposed, Enci rubbed it between his fingers without even looking at it.

“Hu-uhk!”

“This is the most sensitive place. Seo Jiwoo.”

Enci laughed in a low voice.

“Huhp. Hhngg!”

Every time he raised his fingertips and touched the sensitive nub, Jiwoo’s back arched up as if she had been struck by lightning.

However, her body did not move much. It would be more correct to say that she could not. They were completely restraining Jiwoo’s limbs.

“Uuhp!”

The lips, both breasts, the nape of the neck, and between the legs, the wet tongue and the powerful lips began to suck.

“Uhp. Uuhpp…!”

It was impossible for her to hold on to the climax when the four of them were determined like this. It was only for a very short time in that state, but Jiwoo reached a climax with her whole body trembling while holding Helka’s tongue.

As Jiwoo shuddered and groaned, their actions became more relaxed. Helka stopped licking the inside of her mouth and rubbed his lips against her cheek, and Jiwoo let out a deep breath through her barely free mouth.

“Now, who’s going to be first?”

“Yes. Yes…? I’ll choose?”

“Of course, you have to choose the person you like first.”

“That, that’s…”

Advertisements
Her face dyed bright red and she closed her eyes tightly. Now everyone was staring at her eagerly, waiting for an answer.

The emotions in those eyes were too heavy for Jiwoo to handle right now, whether it be lust or affection.

As Jiwoo hesitated to answer, the frantic pleasure that poured into her body earlier started again. Not hearing the answer, they began to kiss Jiwoo’s body again.

“If we’re not good enough, we will serve you again.”

“Wh-what?”

Did they say they will continue like this? In fact, they didn’t put much effort into making Jiwoo reach her climax.

Jiwoo, who became more sensitive, reached the climax on her own as long as they focused on the place they were assigned to, and on the points they had identified while living with Jiwoo. Fearing that they might resume their movements again, Jiwoo said urgently.