IMPORTANT AN!!!!!!!

This is a story about Remus and Percy. Percy is 25. I don't know how old Remus exactly is but he is like 38 in this story. The rest you have to read. Percy isn't in a romantic relationship with Anabeth. They are best friends. They fell into Tartarus like in the books. Remus isn't with Tonks.

The characters that aren't death are:

Hedwig (Why did she die? It wasn't really relevant to the plot and it wouldn't have changed the storyline much I think)

Dobby (Why, just why?)

Snape (I really need him for now. I might kill him later.)

Fred (WHY DID HE DIE!!!! WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!!!)

Remus, obviously.

Sirius

Dumbledore sadly lives, but there is an 80% chance of dying or mysteriously disappearing in this story. He is just needed for the beginning of the story.

If somebody that should be dead lives, please say it. I will correct this list.

I am a bit bad at English because it isn't my second language so when I write something wrong, please say it.

I don't have a regular updating plan because I am a human who is really bad with schedules.(And a messy brain) Also, I would forget it or I just don't know what to write. I hate deadlines so I skip them.

I also tried to design a cover so if you like it or if I should change something, you are always welcome to tell me.

That's it. I hope you enjoy the story!

(The picture at the top is me a year ago with a sheep. I love sheeps. I don't know why I put it there. If you ever want to know something about me or say something to me, you can send me a message or put it here)(If you love sheeps, say that also.)