Y/n: ok ( smile back)

Author:( y/n went and started to search and after searching for 20 minutes she got library and she was shock to see this big library she started to clean she was cleaning but she saw a book she was searching and wanted to read but she was not able to get it she was happy but that book was some up so she was jumping and trying to take )

By the way library ⬇️

Y/n pov:( i was cleaning but my eyes went to one book which I was searching from so many days I was trying to take that book by jumping and lifting the foot of mine but suddenly i felt someone back of me i turned to see a handsome man looking at m...

Y/n pov:( i was cleaning but my eyes went to one book which I was searching from so many days I was trying to take that book by jumping and lifting the foot of mine but suddenly i felt someone back of me i turned to see a handsome man looking at me i was getting nervous)

,,,,,,,: What are you doing here ( husky and deep voice)

Y/n: i,,,,,,i c,,,,,came h,,,ere to cl,,ean ( nervous)

,,,,,,: Who allowed you to come here( husky voice while coming closer )

His eyes ⬇️

Y/n: i,,, d,,, don't c,,, come closer (while going back )

,,,,,,: MR CHOI ( shouted and y/n flinched)

Author:( someone came while running and knee down in front of that person how called him )

Mr Choi: yes mister ( knee down while fearing)

,,,,,,,: Who is she ( deep voice while pointing y/n)

Mr Choi: she is new worker she joined yesterday only ( while head low not seeing his eyes )

,,,,,,: I hate when someone comes in my library ( angry)

Mr Choi: sorry sir she don't know you ( head low,)

,,,,,,: I will shoot you Mr Choi ( angry)

Y/n: w,,who are you to s,,shoot him and Don't do like it is your library ( said after collecting courage)

,,,,,,,: Ofcourse its my library ( calmly)

Y/n pov:( i was shock after he replied it is his library and then he is the owner of this mansion now what will happen to my job)

Mr Choi: sorry mister she will not do that again please leave her she don't know about you anything ( low head)

,,,,,,,,,,: go from here before I lost my control ( calmly)

Author:( you two left from there after going to kitchen Mr Choi shouted on y/n and scolded her but sana calmed Mr Choi and took responsibility of you on her Mr Choi went)

Sana: y/n he is the owner how can you say to him like that

Y/n; i Don't know he is owner and also you said he is not in Korea and Even not said he will come ( cutely)

Sana: ok but don't do next time don't come infront of him ok

Y/n :ok

~TIME SKIP~

See you soon Sweetie vote 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜