Do I feel the same ?

Chapter 6: (JungkooK's pov)
Flashback.

Sitting here in my private jet I feel a bit familiar, now you'll be saying it's my jet so obviously I'll be familiar to it. But no.

There's this different feeling after 3 months it's my first time traveling once again in this jet

There's this different feeling after 3 months it's my first time traveling once again in this jet. Last time I was here was when I was with y/n.

We offen used to go visit world together, sometimes she would pay sometimes I. There was nothing one sided as compared to money. But maybe there was once sided.

Her love.

It was one sided, I fell for her in our past. It was a beautiful past of ours. But as they says: "Just as the container, so the person; no matter how much you try, bad people remain bad."

I tried my best loving her

I tried my best loving her. I succeeded at some points. It's not like she was or she is hard to love. She can be loved easily with her sweet calming childish personality. Anyone would fall for her. She was the most gorgeous girl. I almost tripped harder than ever.

But in every story, there your life takes a turn and when you slowly start falling out of love.

I never call her pathetic for feeling that way for me. I never felt I should pity her. She...is a strong girl. She was a strong girl.

Reality was hard to accept when a moment comes where you have a direct slap on your face. When you never felt humiliated before. And there she breakup with you, over a silly one night stand that i had in other country.

Not in Seoul.

Not in South Korea.

Not in Asia.

But she broke up with me. And it's fine I mean I've had so many girlfriends in my life. And i felt that pain for the first time when it feels me like I've felt betrayed. It felts ne like someone has stabbed a knife through my heart infront of everyone. When everyone got their eyes on me.

I accept.

I did a mistake, and she broke up with me cause of that mistake. But why do she have to enter my life now. When I'm doing fine. Maybe so do she ?.