Raindrops & Tears.

Chapter 5: (Jungkook's Pov)
Diary entry.

When she said she wanted to fix things between us, I couldn't help but wonder why. Just yesterday, she seemed unhappy, and now she suddenly wants to get back together, even though she was the one who broke up with me.

Once I understood what was happening, I quickly left the café and went to the parking lot. Sitting in my car's driver seat, I looked around to find her car. Where could it be?

But honestly, it didn't matter much. I started driving and returned to the café. To my surprise, she was standing there, waiting for a taxi. Deep down, I felt uneasy about how I had walked out earlier, but why did she choose this moment to talk?

I parked my car next to her, but she seemed to be avoiding me.

Jungkook: I see you don't want to sit down, huh?.

I said, as I continued to follow her while she walked away.

Just as she walked away, it started raining heavily. I got worried seeing her getting wet in the rain. Without thinking, I hurried towards her.

Jungkook: Wait! You can't stay out here in this heavy rain.

Ignoring her protests, I gently took hold of her arm and pulled her towards my car

Jungkook: Come on, you need to get out of the rain. Please, sit with me I'll drop you home.

I requesed, genuinely concerned. The rain pounded on the car windows as she refuse to sit in car i sat back in silence, both of us soaked and looking straight ahead. It felt like there were things we needed to say but didn't know how to express. Deep down, I knew I had to talk about the important issue.

But she again start walking ignoring my precense, maybe this is what I deserve after that harsh rejection? But she can't walk away like this in this heavy rain.

Slowly she disappeared in a small alley.

(No one's pov)

Once you arrived at your mansion, it made you even sadder to know that Jungkook lived right across from you.you look at his side and you could already guess it that's he's there.tears keep leaving yours eyes you keep wiping them. It makes no difference even if you wipe em off too. They'll keep falling and no one's gonna know cause you couldn't see tears through rain.