𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

Start from the beginning

He was scared to lay his feet inside but that doesn't simply mean that he would risk a life of a weak mortal girl. He's rather ready to face the consequence than to leave her alone in that unsafe room..

He layed her on the corner of the room and went away from there, closing the massive door..

-----

Jeon Jungkook walked towards his brother's sect with an evil smirk on his face..

Everyone presented them bowed to him and lowered their head..

He straight up slammed the door open and went inside to see his brother sipping the wine while laughing together with the lords of other sect..

They all stood up to pay their respect except Kevin.. He just sipped the wine looking at the broad figure of his scary brother..

"Sit down." The Devil ordered and everyone bowed before sitting down back at the chair..

"Can I get the answer why lord is constantly leaving from here without caring about his works."
Kevin asked with a smirk..

"I don't find it necessary to answer." He sat down on the broad throne while the servants poured him the wine..

"The war between two states are going on. Shall we go now or you still have work to finish?" Kevin asked annoyingly as the devil was getting distracted everytime he has important work..

He sipped all the wine in an instant and banged the wine glass on the nightstand beside him and stood up from there..

Everyone followed him towards the battlefield and his lips formed a creepy smirk seeing everyone killing each other..

The more they kill, the more evil spirit gets formed..

The incharge handed him a large sword and he walked towards there.
Everyone got into their knees and lowered their head seeing their leader coming towards them..

"No power can be used today.." Kevin stood beside him holding on the sword tightly..

He immediately forwarded the sword towards the neck of the devil but that passed right into the air as Jungkook backed away from there..

"Seems like you got a large amount of hatred for me." Jungkook dangerously spoke before stabbing his heart right in between..

"Pathetic, Use your whole damn force." Jungkook clenched his jaw and again attacked him fully..

"I want everyone to use their force and attack me." The Devil commanded dominantly and they all bowed in response..

A single sword of Jeon Jungkook was enough to destroy the whole body of the evil spirits..

And that's what, he likes the most..

Bloods were continuously flowing on the ground of the battlefield while the demons were trying their best to attack their leader as per the devil's order but no one could really succeed in bringing him a single scar..

In heaven~

Everyone were lost into their thousands of thoughts.. Their hand was placed into their head while their heart was skipping hundred beats..

"Only if divine power hadn't save us, the heaven would be nothing but a burnt hell." God Of Creation spoke gathering everyone's attention.

"How did he even get free?" God Of Water asked with broken voice..

"I can't think of anything right now. But thousands of problem, only one solution."