Part 9

Freen stood in front of Becky's penthouse door holding on to the dress that she ordered. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal Becky's new assistant, and Freen smiled.

"How could I help you Ms. Chankimha?" 

"Is Becky available?"

"Yes she is, please come in"

The assistant allowed Freen inside the penthouse and once she entered she saw Becky standing a few feet away looking shocked.

"I came to personally deliver your dress," said Freen

Becky didn't reply instead she continued to stare at Freen. 

She then looked at her assistant and said, "Irin you could leave early tonight" 

"Thank you Becky" smiled Irin

She then left, leaving Becky and Freen alone in the penthouse.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Tea would be nice"

Becky smiled as she made her way to the kitchen with Freen following behind her. She watched as Becky prepared the tea and that surprised her.

"Who taught you how to make tea?"

 "Irin did, she's an angel"

Freen took hold of the cup that Becky handed her and they sat at the counter top, facing each other.

"You might have came her for questions, am I right?" 

Freen took a sip of her tea before she replied, "I want to know what's going on between us."

Becky placed her mug on the counter top and looked deeply in Freen's eyes.

"I love you"

Freen tightened her hold on the mug as Becky continued, "When you were hired to be my assistant I never thought about having any feelings towards you, but as time passed I've realized I've slowly grown feelings for you. The way you take care of me, the way you memorized every detail of me; you even know what my favorite color is and Oaey never knew that. At first I thought it was a sign of love, but then I also pushed that away since I believed you were just doing your job. That was one reason why I was acting like a b*tch; I never meant to say anything hurtful to you."

Freen could see Becky's hand slightly shake in fear, but their eyes were still locked.

"I thought if I dated someone I would forget about you, so I started dating Oaey. Oaey knew nothing about me, she never cared about me the same way you did; but I held on to her. Because I realized the more time I spent with you the more I was falling for you. One night we were both drunk, and I confessed to Oaey that I was madly in love with you. After that she became so possessive about me, and she didn't enjoy your company at all. We continuously fought about it, and in the end I couldn't stand her anymore. I was never in love with her and I wasn't going to fool myself anymore. So I broke up with her"

Tears slowly slid down Becky's cheek as Freen continued to listen, "I came to a conclusion that I had to let you go, cause I can't keep falling for you. So I slapped you. I wanted you to hate me, I wanted you to curse at me, I wanted you to slap me back; but you didn't. Instead the look on your face pierced my heart, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I wanted you out of my sight before I collapsed."

More tears continued to roll down Becky's face.

"After months of not having you by my side I realized how foolish I was to let you go. I realized I needed you all along, and I couldn't continue without you. So I decided to see you again, and that's when I visited your shop. When I saw you again I felt the weight on my chest has been lifted, and when we kissed I-I-I knew it. I realized that I have fallen deeply in love with you Freen. Before I could tell you anything you ran out, and I felt everything crashing down"

Becky wiped away the tears from her face as Freen stared at her, still absorbing the information. She then stood up and walked to Becky, and wiped away the tears for her face. She then cupped Becky's face.

"Forgive me Freen, forgive me for being so stupid and selfish"

Freen traced Becky's lips with her finger before replacing it with her lips.

The kiss was light and gentle.

"I love you too, Becky"

Becky smiled as she placed her arms around Freen's neck and hugged her.

"Let's just forget about the past, and lets start anew."

Becky smiled as placed a hand on Freen's cheek, and nodded her head. 

"Just promise me one thing"

"Anything for you Freen"

 "Love me, only me."

"I promise."

They then both leaned in and kissed each other tenderly. Becky immediately parted her lips and let Freen's tongue in her, tasting her. They slowly made their way to the bedroom, removing articles of clothes on the way.