Part 1

Freen picked up the clothes from the floor and started to hang them neatly as she continued to clean up the mess done by the female in the wardrobe.

"Nothing looks nice on me!"

Freen sighed as she took a red dress from the floor and walked towards the wardrobe. 

"Ms. Armstrong you've hand-chosen these six dresses for the award ceremony"

"And all of them look a mess on me."

Freen caught another dress that came flying out of the wardrobe.

 "The ceremony is in three hours, and I need a proper dress!"

"But Ms. Armstrong, no designer could produce you a proper dress in this limited amount of time" 

The wardrobe opened revealing a petite, slender, breath-taking beauty.

"Well tell them Rebecca Patricia "Becky" Armstrong is coming."

Freen nodded her head as she took out her phone and dialed a number before walking out of the room.

Nothing was impossible in her job; after all she worked for the one and only Rebecca Patricia "Becky" Armstrong. One of the world's leading ladies in the media entertainment; the lady has talent and Freen was considered "lucky" to be her assistant.

Graduated in Harvard, Degree in Management and Marketing, Freen still struggled to find a decent job in Thailand ever since the economic crisis. It was until one of her friends had set her up for a job position as an assistant and next thing Freen knew she was working for Rebecca Patricia "Becky" Armstrong. The salary was good, including a car and living accommodation in one of the best areas.

Everything that was offered was perfect. The only problem was Freen had no experience in being an assistant. She once worked, for an internship during university, as an assistant of the manager of an accounting firm. But this case was different. She was entering the media world. She knew nothing about music, films, and fashion; she only knew money, numbers, and calculation.

Being the smart person she is, Freen decided to take the job and try her best in the field she's in until she has saved enough money to start her own business. Even though she must face a spoilt, rich b*tch every day.