Part 3

Freen stood backstage as she watched Becky on the variety program. Once the PD announced the end of recording, Freen stood up straight and handed Becky a cold bottle of water.

"What are the next event?"

"You're done for the day Ms. Armstrong."

Freen walked behind Becky as they both headed to the dressing room. Once they entered, Becky started to change into her comfortable clothes while Freen started to pack the belongings. As they were done, they headed to the limo, which was placed behind the building.

A familiar figure stood next to the limo, and when Freen squinted her eyes, she realized it was Oaey.

"Why didn't you inform me that she was here?"

Freen, herself, was shocked at Oaey's appearance. Normally she was informed beforehand. "I'm sorry Ms. Armstrong, I wasn't informed."

They both walked towards Oaey with a smile plastered on their faces. "Oaey" squealed Becky, as she hugged Oaey.

Both girls were whispering to one another that it was too low for Freen to hear anything. When they entered the limo, Freen was sitting next to the driver as Becky and Oaey sat behind. Freen would steal glances in the rear-view mirror, and she watched Oaey caress Becky's thighs and kiss her neck. She would watch them continue to touch each other; it was until Oaey realized that Freen was looking at them that she raised the window that prevented the people who were seated in front from seeing those behind.

Freen bit her lip as she kept her eyes on the road. What was she thinking? Staring was inappropriate especially when people were making out. Voices could be heard behind her, and she realized instead of hearing moans or any cry of pleasure, she heard both girls fighting.

When they reached Becky's penthouse, Freen stepped out of the limo and knocked on the window lightly before opening the door for her. Becky stomped out of the car furiously and made her way to her penthouse with Freen following behind her.

Once they entered the penthouse, Becky threw aside her heels as Freen went to fetch them and place them in her drawer.

"Ms. Armstrong I would just like to remind you that tomorrow you have a schedule at five in the morning"

Instead of replying Freen saw Becky take out a bottle of wine and open it. She poured herself a glass and gulped it down.

"Ms. Armstrong I don't think drinking is a good idea. You should take a hot bath and rest; I'll prepare the bath for you"

Becky gulped down another glass and then walked towards Freen.

"Next time keep your eyes in front instead of looking behind you" hissed Becky.

Freen immediately bowed and apologized.

"I'm sorry Ms. Armstrong, it will never happen again"

"Tsk, graduated in Harvard yet you can't do anything right" Freen kept her eyes on the ground; she didn't want to anger Becky anymore.

"Go prepare my bath then leave. I don't want to see your pathetic face anymore."

Freen bowed once again and made her way to the bathroom. Even though the words stung her heart, she had to push them away.

Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें