Part 4

The thunder roared loudly as the lightning flashed through the sky. Even though the rain splattered on the window causing a loud rattle, Freen was fast asleep in her bed. Rest was minimal for her therefore she made the most out of it when she had the time to.

Suddenly her phone started to ring and Freen woke up immediately. She groaned and grumbled as she looked at the time and realized it was one in the morning. When she saw the caller ID she instantly picked it up.

"Hello Ms. Armstrong"

"Freen, I can't sleep" 

"I'll be there"

Freen knew Becky was afraid of lightning. She knew Becky would always ask for her comfort rather than Oaey's and that was part of how Freen fell in love with her.

Since there were no taxi's available on the street at that time in the morning also in the terrible weather; Freen had no choice, but to walk. When she finally reached Becky's penthouse, her umbrella broke and her jacket was partially wet. She took out the spare keys and opened the door.

The penthouse was dark as Freen entered and closed the door behind her. She took off her jacket, and made her way to Becky's bedroom. As soon as she opened the door, she heard Becky's voice,

"Freen, is that you?"

 "Yes"

Freen tiredly made her way to the bed and slid in the blankets. Becky immediately snuggled in Freen's arms as Freen held her closer.

"I hate thunderstorms" 

"I know"

Freen closed her eyes as she felt Becky's light breath against her neck. "Freen"

"Hmm"

"Never leave me again in such weathers"

 "I won't."