Irika was doing the dishes when Shivangi entered the kitchen.

"Irika can you bring 2 glass of water to the living room" Shivangi said and Irika nodded.

After Shivangi left Irika walked towards the living room with water and sweets.

She placed the water and touched the feet of the eldery woman, ofcourse because she looked elder to which she gave a forced smile.

She was about to leave when Satvik's voice Stopped her.

"Irika" he said and she turned around.

He stood up from the couch and Walked towards her, standing next to her he smiled.

"Irika Satvik Malhotra, She's my wife" he mentioned her and colour of both mother daughter duo's face faded.

"I should leave or else i will get late" Satvik said and turned towards Irika .

"If you need something just give me a call, take care" Satvik said and Irika nodded.

Irika was about to leave when her mother in law said.

"Irika make something for them, they must be hungry"

Irika nodded and left to prepare something for them.

Irika was preparing snacks for them and Trisha came into the kitchen.

"Divorce him" Trisha said
"Sorry?" Irika asked
'DIVORCE HIM" Trisha repeated

Irika didn't said anything and continued her work.

"If you don't know why we are here then I am telling you, its because Satvik's mother called my mom and told her to come here so I can marry Satvik and you will divorce her, he was always mine and will be so leave him. And satvik wanted his mother to do all this so she did. And I love Satvik and he too loves me" Trisha said

Irika acted as she didn't cared but it was hurting her.

"Snacks is ready, you can serve it for yourself and everyone" Irika said and went to her room.

Tears rolled down from her eyes as she stood in the balcony.

*Evening*

Irika was in kitchen making dinner for her in laws and trisha Along with her mother, she was trying her best to stay calm but it wasn't helping.

'Satvik wanted his mother to do so, he too loves me' those words were ringing in her head again and again.

Meanwhile Satvik came back from his office and sat on couch next to his mother.

" How was your day beta" his mother asked
"Good" Satvik said.

"I will get changed" he said and stood to leave

"Also tell Irika to behave well, she didn't served snacks to trisha and her mother is this how we treat guests, she don't have manners, you should teach her manners in a proper way" his mother said.

"She is new to all this Ma, I will talk to her" Satvik said.

He Walked inside his bedroom and took a quick bath, he was drying his hairs when Irika entered the room.

"Did something happen??!" Satvik asked
"What happened" Irika said calmly

"Mumma said you didn't serve the snacks to guests" Satvik said

"Why didn't you served Snacks to the guests" satvik said.

" I made it all, I didn't served because Trisha came there and said- " she was about to say but stopped.

"What?!" Satvik asked and Irika stayed silent.

"Irika I am asking you something" satvik again said and irika without saying anything Walked inside the washroom.

After 10 minutes she came out and looked at Satvik going through his phone.

"I don't want to live on someone your money just Divorce me" Irika said.

Satvik stood up and Walked towards her as her back hit the wall. He placed his hand right next to her face.

"My money?! Mrs. Irika I am your husband, and everything which I own is equally yours, get this inside this head of yours " he said boldly.

"Saying like you accept me as your wife" Irika rolled her eyes and faced left.

Satvik held her chin softly and made her look at her.

"Don't you dare roll those eyes again" he said looking right into her eyes.

"And who said I don't accept you as my wife?!" He asked.

------------------

Hey lovely peeps!

I am back with another update, thankyou so so much for reading this story and showing support to this story.

The previous chapters got many votes which I am very grateful for.

Lets Hope that this story gets as successful as "Arranged or destined"

Enjoy!!!!