Day fourteen/ Day fourteen evening

"Hey Angie could we go for a chat quick?" Chris came over to her as she laid on the tanning beds

"Of course." She followed him over to the swing.

"So how has your time been in the villa?"

"Yeah it's been brilliant, meeting some of the best people I've ever met in my life. I get to do it with the best man ever." Angie gushes.

"I'm super glad, so I wanted to have chat because I do think you're very attractive and from what I've seen you're very kind."

"Aww thank you Chris but I am sort of closed off..."

"I did imagine but I just wanted to let you know that I am wanting to get know you more." Chris told her honestly.

"That's cool but I think it's best you talk to Ovie after this so he's aware." The two had a quick hug before walking back to where they were.

"What was that about?" Molly rushed round to the daybeds.

"He was just saying how he wanted to get to know me more."

"Do you think you will?"

"Not at all! Especially after I told him I love him yesterday." Angie placed her sunglasses over her eyes with a laugh as Molly did a little dance.

"It's about fucking time."

"IVE GOT A TEXT!" Francesca shouted from the fire pit.

"Francesca and Chris, this afternoon you will each be going on two dates, please now choose your first date #decisionsdecisions #spoiltforchoice."

"I would like to take... Curtis."

"The girl Id like to take on a date is... Angie." Angie smiled sticking her thumbs up at him.

OVIE: You know what if he wants to take her on a date then go for it but I can't lie I don't think she'll like him

OVIE: You know what if he wants to take her on a date then go for it but I can't lie I don't think she'll like him. Trying my best not to act to pissed off.

"Enjoy." Ovie sarcastically.

"Such a jealous man." Angie rolled her eyes as she walked out the villa with Chris, Curtis and Francesca.