Day five/ Day five evening

MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

Angie, Molly and Yewande sat watching Arabella chat to Danny, one minute they were laughing and drooling all over each other, the other minute they would glance at the three women staring at them over their sunglasses

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Angie, Molly and Yewande sat watching Arabella chat to Danny, one minute they were laughing and drooling all over each other, the other minute they would glance at the three women staring at them over their sunglasses.

"Has he said anything to you?" Angie looked toward Yewande who didn't look away from her man.

"Nope not once."

"I GOT A TEXT!" Amber shouted from the firepit where she sat with Michael and Amy.

"Message." Angie looked to Ovie stood in the gym with Joe.

"Girls, pucker up and get ready to lock lips with each of the boys in todays challenge #snogathon #tenoutoften." The girls squealed rushing to group together.

"Yesss!" Maura screamed jumping up and down.

Each of the boys stood in a line with a heart eyed eye mask and soundproof headphones on, all the girls stood behind the bar with a chalkboard to write the scores down each girl receives. Angie didn't really find joy in watching the girls she wasn't close with neck on with Ovie but after all she wasn't going to get pissy over a game.

"Next up is Angie." Molly ushered me forward to Tom. She placed her arms around his neck and gave him a quick but cheeky snog before pulling away to move on to the next boy.

Next in line was Danny, she placed her hands on his shoulders before pressing her lips up to his in yet another quick but satisfying snog.

Unfortunately for next was Tommy, she looked to Molly who was ushering her on. Angie placed her hands gently on his shoulders before pecking him on the lips before pulling away laughing.

She stood in front of Ovie where she felt so much more comfortable, she locked her hands around the back of his neck before his lips met with hers. They shared a passionate kiss before she pulled away leaving a big smile on Ovie's face.

Curtis was a quick and easy snog, Joe was not much different.

Lastly was Michael, she quickly kissed his lips before stepping back away from all of the boys.

"Please rate this girl out of ten."

"I'll give it a.. 7."

"..8."

"..3. Since she didn't seem to want to kiss me." Molly giggled as Tommy gave out his score causing Angie to laugh a long with her.

".. that's my girl , 10." Angie clapped at his answer silently to herself before the next two boys gave their answers.

".. 5."

".. 7."

"..6."

Overall that left Angie with a score of 46 which she was reasonably happy with.