Day nine/ Day nine evening

THE NEXT MORNING.

The lights turned on much to the islanders dismay, Angie woke up wrapped in Ovie's arms with his light breathing on her neck.

"Good morning everyone." We all sat up and talked to each other before the girls decided it was time to get ready for the day.

"I'll see you in a minute." Angie kissed him before rushing to Molly's side giggling at the fact they finally made up.

"Ok so you look way happier babe like the smile you have on right now." Maura noticed Angie smiling to herself as she glued her eyelashes on.

"Honestly he really does just make me feel so like safe and secure." Angie smiled wider at the thought of him.

All the girls slowly made their way down to the main garden area

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All the girls slowly made their way down to the main garden area. Angie stood filling up her water bottle when she felt a presence behind her.

"You know as hot as you may look right now, those sliders are really doing it for me." She giggled rolling her head back to look up at him.

"They're very impressive." She wiggled her toes before looking back up at him. He leaned down to kiss her lips but just before he could his phone went off.

"Worst timing... MESSAGE!"

"Boys you are all heading out on a lads day out, please get ready to leave the villa #beersandbros #nogirlsallowed."

Angie let her mouth fall open in disbelief.

"You lucky bastard." She said, sad that she wasn't going out with the girls on a nice spa day.

"Don't worry angel, you can just have one here." He kissed her before rushing off the join the lads. The girls could hear their laughing and chanting until the door finally closed to the Villa.

"So unfair, where is our spa date?!" Anna shouted form the swing, all the girls commuted to sit on the swing all together.

A text.

"I got a text." Maura pulled her phone out.

"Girls, you're going on a mini break. Get ready to leave the villa, and head to Casa Amor! #girlsontour #boyhi." Maura squealed with Anna running up to her swiftly giving her a piggy back.

"There's gonna be so many willies!" Maura shouted before all of the girls rushed up to change and get themselves ready.

"I don't wanna go to sexy but I don't wanna look Catholic." Angie said to Molly who was fixing up her hair.

"Where one with a wrap around?" She suggested, Angie searched until she found her matching set.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें