Day seven/ Day seven evening

THE NEXT MORNING.

Angie leaned up on her elbow watching her man sleep peacefully next to her. Her smile was bright as he lightly mumbled incoherent words, she let her head touch the pillow again staring up at the same canopy. All she wanted was to be inside in THEIR own bed without the hundreds of little bugs biting them every night.

"Are you awake Angel?" Her thoughts were broken when she turned to look at Ovie with his eyes still closed facing her.

"I am, are you?" She giggled, he smiled at her laugh. He loved her laugh.

"Of course."

She kissed his cheek in signal that she was about to get out of bed to get ready for the day but Ovie's hands grabbed her hips pulling her back into bed.

"I'm not done with you yet." Making her squeal as he peppered her whole face with kisses.

"Ovie!" He looked down at her as she caught her breath from laughing, he leaned in giving her a soft kiss. It started off slow before Angie's hands found the back of his neck pulling him in closer, this was defiantly one of the best mornings Angie had had within the time she'd been in the Villa.

"Ovie I need to get ready." She mumbled into his lips but he shook his head continuing to kiss his girl.

MOLLY'S POINT OF VIEW.

I waited around the bottom of the stairs like every morning waiting for Angie to come rushing in with a fat grin on her face, but time slowly passed and still no Angie.

"Is Angie already up there Maura?" I shouted up to the bathroom.

"No."

I waltzed outside to the kitchen to see if she was still in bed and there she was, under Ovie. Kissing.

"Wow, you left me for this." I joked walking up to the bed, Angie turned her head to see me walking up to them. She ducked her head as I watched Ovie roll of her.

"I'm sorry, I was busy." She said meeting me in the kitchen as we walked back inside.

BACK TO THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

"So you were like full on making out?" Maura sat having her hair braided by Anna.

"Oh my god, did you tell everyone?" Angie turned to Molly who was laughing at her.

"What! They're our girls!" Molly exclaimed before going back to filling in her eyebrows.

"For your information, yes we were just making out."

"Hey Angie, can I pull you for a chat?" Arabella stood at the end of the day bed, she nodded her head shifting out from in between Molly and Maura

"Do you wanna go to the fire-pit?" Angie suggested, the two girls started making their way over. Angie rested her arm on her knee while her phone rested on her thigh as she stared at Arabella waiting for her to chat.