Heartbreak.

This story contains angst. Enjoy!<3
——————————————————————————
Kyle Broflovski's heart raced as he impatiently tapped his phone screen, waiting for a response from his boyfriend, Stan Marsh. They had made plans to hang out over the weekend, but Stan's silence was starting to worry him. "Is everything okay?" Kyle thought, growing increasingly concerned.

Unable to bear the uncertainty any longer, Kyle made a bold decision. Determined to find out what was going on, he rushed over to Stan's house. As he neared the familiar front door, anxiety gnawed at his insides. What could possibly be keeping Stan from answering him?

Pushing open the door, Kyle stepped into the familiar Marsh residence. The house was quiet, but he could sense a tension lingering in the air. Ignoring the butterflies in his stomach, he followed his instincts, climbing the stairs and heading straight to Stan's room.

As he entered, a sight pierced through Kyle's heart like a dagger. There, in Stan's room, stood Stan Marsh and Wendy Testaburger locked in a passionate embrace. Shock and hurt coursed through Kyle, threatening to break him apart. His mind raced, trying to make sense of the scene unfolding before him.

His voice trembled as he finally managed to speak, his heartache evident in every word. "Stan? Wendy? What... what is this?" The pain in his voice was palpable.

Stan and Wendy swiftly broke apart, their faces flushed with guilt and surprise. Stan's eyes widened as he registered Kyle's presence. "Kyle, I... I can explain," he stammered, his voice laden with regret.

Kyle's heart shattered into a thousand pieces. He couldn't bear the pain of witnessing the betrayal. Overwhelmed by emotions, his mind became a whirlwind of anguish and confusion. A sense of hopelessness washed over him, and he could no longer find the strength to trust or forgive.

In that moment, everything seemed to collapse. Kyle's voice cracked as he struggled to speak through the torrent of tears. "I can't... I can't do this, Stan. I can't be with someone who would hurt me like this." His words were filled with agony and finality.

Stan reached out desperately, tears streaming down his face. "Kyle, please... I never meant to hurt you. It was a mistake, a terrible mistake," he pleaded, his voice choked with sorrow.

But Kyle, consumed by his own pain, felt unable to see beyond the betrayal. "I thought we had something special, Stan. I thought we were meant to be. But now... now I don't know who you are anymore. I need time to heal and figure things out on my own."

With a heavy heart, Kyle turned away, leaving behind the shattered remains of their relationship. The weight of his emotions burdened him, but deep down, he knew he had made the right decision for himself.