Chapter 11

The siblings just stayed silent for the whole 3 minutes making the people awkward.

Charlie's face darkened as he now realized who shot him at the back.

At first he didn't think about it, amused by the display of the two siblings.

But when Charlie saw the holster with a gun on Drake's belt, even if his IQ is low he can at least guess this much.

'This son of a bitch shot him!'

Charlie knows that Drake was the little brother of Jessica. He did some research into Jessica's background when he took a liking to her.

So after getting rejected by her, Charlie began to harass Drake after that day. 

After all, harassing a student was tolerable but not a professor of the school. Charlie might face expulsion if he messed up a professor. So that's why he started to harass Drake to spite Jessica who rejected him.

'How dare she reject him?'

That's what Charlie though at those time

"What am I witnessing now? Is this some kind of soap opera? Hey Drake you fuckin dimwit, since when did you grow some balls for you to have enough courage to go against me huh?!

If you now come over here and crawl before me to beg for forgiveness I might consider letting you off lightly."

Charlie stood up as he fiercely glared towards Drake.

When Drake heard this, he looked back at Charlie and stared right through Charlie's eye.

Was Drake afraid of Charlie and his gang's bullying? No, Drake has long since been grown numb towards the outlook of life.

Drake and Jessica were only an elementary and senior high student respectively when their parents died. 

The ship that was ferrying their parents across the Pacific ocean has sunk after they were caught in a thunderstorm amidst the sea of the Pacific ocean. 

They were then both declared as dead, as the ship that they were riding has never been recovered at the bottom of the sea, making the siblings into orphans.

The day when Drake's parents both died was also the day where his hellish life started.

A month after Drake's parents have been declared dead , everyone seems to hate him for no apparent reasons.

They just felt good about it when they brought someone down just to make themselves feel above and entitled.

And Drake was their target since he was the only parentless among them.

At first it was only verbal abuse he got from his classmates. 

But after that one incident happened, the bullying got to extremes.

When a group of three students from his class during his elementary day verbally abused him but he didn't fight back, that group of students became dissatisfied after not getting any reaction from Drake.

The bullies then said something that garnered an extreme reaction from Drake, seeing Drake making such a reaction after they said something so vulgar towards Drake's sister. They felt extremely elated.

So they did what makes them feel good. They shift their abusive words towards his sister like how they would make his sister their whore.

Drake didn't take it silently as he snapped. He beats up those kids until his knuckles bleed, leaving those students hospitalized.