"Sorry"

"It's alright. Come here" Jesy hugged Leigh-Anne before hugging Perrie.

"We need to talk to you about something."

"Help me please, mommy" Leigh-Anne sat her on the counter beside Perrie.

"Am I going back to the dark scary place?"

"No baby. Someone is going to be joining us for a little while."

"Mani?"

"Not Mani, bubba. One of mama's students."

"Okay. . ."

"Okay" Perrie and Leigh-Anne looked at each other, that was easier than expected. 

-

The thirteen year old looked up when her room door opened.

"You're not supposed to be in here"

"Jade, it's just me. I want to talk to you."

"Ms Edwards? This is all your fault! You lied to me"

"I didn't"

"You did. You promised you wouldn't tell on me. Now I have no other choice but to stay here. I don't want to be at that foster home. They treat us like animals there."

"I understand"

"No you dont!"

"Hey, calm down and watch how you talk to her" Leigh-Anne told Jade as she sat down with Jesy on her lap.

"No, this is your wife's fault. She ruined my life. You're a rich, entitled asshole who cries if her bag and shoes don't match so you don't have a say. You've never struggled a day in your life."

"Get up. Get up, right now."

"Babe, she doesn't mean it"

"Yes I do. I don't like people like you and I don't like liars and that's what you two are."

"Yeah, keep going." Leigh-Anne grabbed Jade by her upper arm dragging her out of her hotel room. A big change from the greedy little quiet girl she remembered her as.

"Now let's see how you survive on the streets. Let's see how much you love your foster home once you see what it's like to really not have anything." She turned to the doorman.

"Dont let her back in my building"

"Babe, come on." Jesy grabbed Perrie's hand and slowly walked back to the car.

"Babe, we're supposed to take her home. I know she's being a little rude but I promise she's a good kid."

"She'll come back. Like you said, she's not dumb."

Leigh-Anne waited in the car.

"Mama, I'm bored" Perrie gave Jesy her phone to watch something while Leigh-Anne did whatever she was doing.

A few minutes later a teary eyed Jade came up to the car.

"Ms.Leigh-Anne, I'm sorry for what I said. I was just upset. Please don't kick me out. If they find me I'm going to get written up and they'll put it on my record. I'm really sorry. Please, please I'll do anything. I'll do housekeeping and the laundry. I'm so sorry."

"Why should I after you said what you said? Calling my wife a liar. I don't do well with disrespect. She's the one who insisted that we help your little ungrateful ass."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just going through a lot."

"Not good enough." Leigh-Anne pulled off.

"Babe. Stop. You're being way too harsh." When she stopped Perrie got out of the car.

"Come get in the car, Jade" Perrie held the door open for the teen.

"Mama! You're gonna freeze me!"

"I'm going to close it. Give me a second." Jade rushed over to Perrie thanking her as she got in the car.

Once everyone was in, Leigh-Anne pulled off. No one knew where she was going, it definitely wasn't home.

"Please, please dont. Please don't! Please miss!!" Jade cried when Leigh-Anne pulled her out of the car.

"Please" She begged as Leigh-Anne walked her to the front doors of the welfare building.

"You said you're going through a lot so I'll give you a pass this one time. One fuck up and this is where I'm going to bring you, do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll behave. I swear"

"Good. That's what I like to hear. Get in the car" Perrie watched, she was confused but decided not to say anything.

"Are you okay?" Jesy asked when she heard Jade sniffle. She nodded, keeping her head down.

-

"Jade?"

"Yes? Can you come please" Jade walked to Lerrie's master bedroom.

"Go play, baby" Leigh-Anne instructed Jesy when Jade came into the room.

"I wanna stay here. Play with me mommy"

"I will in a minute. Go find something for us to play with baby."

"Please. I wanna play with you"

"Mommy and I need to talk to Jade really quickly, alone"

"How come you play with her and not with me!" Jesy began to tear up. She couldn't help it. She was quite attached to her parents.

"I'll be right there baby, five minutes. Take mommy's phone. I'll put a timer"

"Okay" Jesy took Leigh-Anne's phone and slowly walked out of their bedroom, her shoulders slumped trying to make them feel bad.

"Mommy will be right there" Leigh-Anne walked over to her and kissed her cheek before closing and locking the door behind her.

Jesy stormed to her playroom. Kicking over her play bins.

"Jade this and Jade that! She's not even a kid!!" She grumbled, throwing a tantrum, knocking all her stuff over. She sat in the middle of the mess and began to cry.

"I want to start by saying that I did not call cps on you. I've seen the bruises and everything but I made you a promise. I don't break my promises. We're going to take care of you."

"Her too?" She pointed to Leigh-Anne.

"Yes, right babe?"

"I guess"

"She's going to work some magic and see if we can have you placed with us legally so that we don't get in trouble and you don't get in trouble. All we ask is that you go to school, get good grades, respect us and our home. Is that too much to ask for?"

"No. I want to say I'm really sorry for what I said. It was disrespectful and that's never my intention. Thank you so much for keeping your word and looking after me."

"You're welcome. Try and get some sleep. We'll go out for breakfast or lunch so we can all get to know each other."

"Okay, thank you" She hugged Perrie before walking over to Leigh-Anne.

"I don't do hugs"

"Sorry. Good night" Jade left it alone and went to her room.

"Let me go get my baby." Leigh-Anne got up looking for Jesy.

"Little fucking monster. Babe! Come here."

"What did I do?" Perrie's jaw dropped when she saw the condition of the play room.

"What the hell?"

"Jesy! Get your little ass up here!"

"Dont yell at her. She's sensitive"

"Then you go get her. I'm not cleaning this." Perrie went downstairs looking around for their kid. She began to panic when she didn't hear or see her.

"Baby. I can't find her."

👀👀 Still interested?