-𝖎𝖎

"IF THERE'S one god who don't want to get steamed up, it's Tomura

"IF THERE'S one god who don't want to get steamed up, it's Tomura."

"Cause he had an evil plan."

"He ran the Underworld, but thought the dead were dull and uncouth."

Beneath the earth's surface, a skeleton weakly paddled Tomura across the river of souls, who's dead spirits moaned and cried for help. Tomura's thoughts had been interrupted by souls lifting up from the lake bed and tugging on his robe, using the side of the boat for support.

"He was as mean as ruthless- and that's the gospel truth."

Tomura's face scrunched up and he used his magic to send them back to the murky water. Looking forward, a bone gate opened to reveal a three headed dog. Out of thin air, Tomura pulled out a raw steak and tossed it towards the creature. The middle head snapped its head forward, catching the meat in his jaw when its two other heads used there teeth to grab different corners of the muscle.

"He had a plan to shake things up-and that's the gospel truth!"

While the dogs fought, the boat slipped past them and continued it's journey down the river. A moment passed, and the boat arrived at the dock. Tomura stepped out and eyed the castle ahead of him.

"Himiko! Jin!"

Just then two figures came running down the stairs. "Coming!" The two called out.

A black robed male missed the step and caused him to fall forward, landing in front of Tomura's feet. Behind him, a girl wearing a cream colored robe stumbled and landed onto Jin.

The two quickly stood and dusted themselves off.

"Himiko Toga," she winced painfully.

"Jin Bubaigawara..." Jin croaked.

"Reporting for duty, sir!" They saluted in sync.

Tomura rolled his eyes, walking past the two. "Fine. Fine. Just let me know the instant the Big Three arrive."

"Oh, they're here." Himiko piped up.

"What?!" Tomura spins his body to face them, his hair igniting into blue flames. "The Big Three are here and you didn't tell me?"