-𝖎

IN A MUSEUM filled with multiple vases and statues of the previous heroes

IN A MUSEUM filled with multiple vases and statues of the previous heroes. A certain vase sat in a middle of the room, painted with a fluffy haired man, freckles along his cheeks, and a big smile on his face.

"Long ago, in a the faraway land of ancient Greece, there was a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes. And the greatest and strongest of all these heroes was the mighty Izuku. But what is the measure of a true hero? Ah, that is what our story is-"

"Are you serious? He's makin' the story sound like some Greek tragedy." Toru, one of the five muses groaned.

"Lighten up, dude." Mina laughed as she placed her hand on her hip.

"We'll take it from here, darling." Momo cooed.

"You go, girls."

"We are the Muses. Goddeses of the arts and proclaimers of the heroes." Momo continued.

"Heroes like Izuku!"

"Mina, have you seen those muscles! I'd like to make some sweet music with him-" Toru swooned as she slid from her designated spot on the vase and onto Deku's shoulder.

"Our story actually begins long before Izuku, many eons ago.." Momo kneeled down, using the paint that wrapped around the vase as a staircase.

The other muses followed behind Momo as she made her way down. "Back when the world was new, the planet Earth was down on its luck. And everywhere gigantic brutes, called Titans ran amok!"

Toru shives as a vase displayed with various monsters that cause destruction and mayhem breaks part of the vase, the pieces almost landed on her. "It was a nasty place! There was a mess wherever you stepped."

Kyoka turned her attention to another vase, Titans continued to destroy, blowing houses away, moving mountains, and releasing a powerful gust of fire.

"Where chaos reigned and earthquakes, and volcanoes never slept!"