19

"You got a wife and kids you see them daily don't get why you even need me"

Third person Pov

"E we need to talk and it's important" Darrian says and ethan raises an eyebrow. "Look what I'm bout to say might get a mixed reaction but I have feelings for you and I figured it was better I tell you" darrian says and Ethan gave a warm smile. "I understand and I know you can't control who you have feelings for that's ok" Ethan says and darrian sighed.

"Thanks god but your not gonna tell Joandra are you" darrian says. "Are you crazy? If she found out she's pull out yo teeth and use them to make a necklace like she did my science teacher when she gave me an F" Ethan says and darrian let out a nervous laugh. "That girl is crazy" darrian says and Ethan nods with a fond smile.

"Yeah but she mines" Ethan says. "Now that that's out of the way I know what's going on with David and I think he's having an affair with Mr.Deluca I caught them giving each other questionable glances at school and we both noticed he's been acting different since the tutoring" darrian says.

"Are you sure? This is a serious accusation and I know he had feelings for him but-" Ethan starts before he's being cut off. "Trust me I'm sure the way he acted and he threatened to tell Joandra about my crush on you if I told anyone about my 'conspiracy theories'" darrian says. "Well I guess there's only one thing to do" Ethan says.

"Right we need to report Matthew to the cops" darrian says and Ethan shakes his head. "No we need to mind our business" Ethan says earning a straight face. "Excuse me?" Darrian asks. "Look think about it like this Mr. Deluca has white boy privilege and the cops due to them both being males won't take this seriously" Ethan says.

"So we're gonna sit here and do nothing while yo brother is messing with a teacher?" Darrian asks. "Yes and you need to stay out of it" Ethan says and darrian groaned but nodded in agreement. Meanwhile David was having a deep conversation with Matthew.

"We're just at two completely different stages in our lives you have a baby on the way and have yo baby mama who I know your only seeing her cause you got a baby on the way but things and feelings may change" David says and Matthew sighs. "So what you wanna do?" Matthew asks and David had a sad smile on his face.

"I'm saying that we can't keep doing this I think that it would be better if we waited until I'm eighteen and have graduated before we even attempt to have something going on" David says and Matthew nods. "Well no matter what happens I know you have a bright future ahead of you your the bet I've ever had and whoever you end up with is lucky" Matthew says.

David smiled as he was hugged and kisses were being placed on his head. David knew this was the best thing to do and if something is meant to be the universe will make sure it happens. David left the teachers home and went home being met with his brother and best friend who were talking.

He listened close and heard something about him and Matthew and raised an eyebrow before seeing Joandra sitting on the couch. "I still think we should call the police" Darrian says. "Joandra darrian has feelings for Ethan" David says making Darrian's eyes widen in shock and fear. "So?" Joandra asks and David raised an eyebrow.

"Your not mad?" David asks. "No he may have feelings but didn't ever try to make a move and stela Ethan from me" Joandra says before Ethan sits next to her pulling her into his arms. "Nobody could take me away from you" Ethan says and Joandra smiles. "Btw darrian there's no reason to call the cops I broke things off" David says.

"Oh thank heavens" Darrian says. David and Mathew kept their distance and stuck to their word and would wait until after graduation.

Only one more chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed